• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Happy to see him stay but it pains me a little bid to read " improved contract". Hardly deserved but that`s the way football is these days I guess.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A loan to a prem club or even a decent European teams makes sense though. I think he has a lot good about his game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A loan to a prem club or even a decent European teams makes sense though. I think he has a lot good about his game.

A loan would be pointless at this stage, we know enough about him to either keep him and give minutes to, or sell. Looks like we've chosen the former and I think that's right.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Not his biggest fan per se, but will be interesting to see what Emery can do with him.

Keplaz

Iwobi was misused under the last regime. He looked like he didn't know what was expected of him at times. I think with a clear structure, and a defined role, he will thrive.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm content with this. I've got time for Iwobi. Terrible time last year but he retains possession well in the final 3rd, is a competent dribbler and has a good base level of technique. With some hands-on coaching, there's quite a lot you can do with that. I don't agree that he has a low ceiling - time will tell on that. I'd rather have him at the moment than get rid.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A loan would be pointless at this stage, we know enough about him to either keep him and give minutes to, or sell. Looks like we've chosen the former and I think that's right.

It's about getting him guaranteed game time. He has a future here, but short term a loan to a club like palace or Fulham would be more beneficial.

LeafsBro

I think there’s a good amount of potential in him. Underrated vision, moves the ball well, not afraid to hold on to it. He’s not much of a finisher but that’s not really his game. Not sure what his ceiling is but I wouldn’t want to let him go just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom