• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm hoping this new deal is to prevent a Sczesney situation. A loan for him to get 30 to 40 starts a season is what he needs and it's hard to see him getting that with us.

xinu

worst player without the ball I think I have seen. Runs around in circles cannot close down properly, cannot anticipate where the ball will go. If this can be sorted out maybe keep but presently not nearly good enough. Wouldn't get into any othe rivals teams.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm hoping this new deal is to prevent a Sczesney situation. A loan for him to get 30 to 40 starts a season is what he needs and it's hard to see him getting that with us.

I mean we have almost no wingers right now. I can see him getting plenty of game time just for that fact alone.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He is no more a winger than Özil or Mkhitaryan. Iwobi is another player that has been developed without a position. Personally I think he'd do well in a midfield three.
SO true, watching a game with my bro last season and he asked me what position Iwobi actually is. I wasn't sure how to answer him. I just said he tends to play in midfield but we've seen him on the wings as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He is no more a winger than Özil or Mkhitaryan. Iwobi is another player that has been developed without a position. Personally I think he'd do well in a midfield three.

Think he’s the closest thing to a winger we have, he’s a good dribbler and look dangerous cutting in from flanks or going at someone.

Problem is he’d drift inside without the ball too much, stay outside more and think he’d be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom