• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully this is a start of a new trend.

Here’s hoping Antonio Conte comes in for Granit Xhaka next season and offers 40m for him.

Lovely stuff.

Gegen Pressing

Shoutout to our academy, we've turned a youth player into some good revenue.

Great work.
Reiss Nelson and hopefully ESR too should turn into a valuable assets. After failing way too many youngsters such as Gnabry at the end of the Wenger era, we really needed this ...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm actually quite sad. Iwobi is a good player that came through our system.

Unfortunately he was treated appallingly by our fans, who can't see the benefit of having a player like Iwobi in the squad.
we did support him wenger Emery give him enough chances and he failed most of time so getting 35M from him is good.

morpho

Established Member
32m for Pepe if you deduct the Iwobi sale.

A bargain price for one of the most sought-after attackers in Europe.

Raul has truly outsmarted the market.
Or even better: You could say...
Bought Tierney and Luiz, sold Iwobi and had a profit!
Crazy If you think about it

RWB

Player:Saliba
Good money. But the net result of the window then: 1 winger in, 1 winger out.

Guess we will see some more 3412 from Emery then.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We told you we could get 40M for him.

Yep, got laughed at when I told we should look for more than Ox price, because he had only one year in contract and contributed similar numbers as Iwobi. People said we could not get even 30 million euros, heh.

Keplaz

This is terrible news. Iwobi was one of our own. I think there's a player of real quality in there and it's a shame we won't get to see that.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Good money. But the net result of the window then: 1 winger in, 1 winger out.

Guess we will see some more 3412 from Emery then.
You can say 2 wingers in if you count Nelson coming back from loan. He'll definitely be playing a role this season.

Billysastard

Hope we don't regret this one Iwobi's always had poor stats but is one of the few players to take people on and actually cause havoc and be unpredictable.
A bit Hleb like cos if our players were more accurate he'd of had many more assists to his name he's still young and could still explode!
Good luck to the Nigerian prince liked him dammit and Mhiki is still here stinking the place out!

Beast Incarnate

we did support him wenger Emery give him enough chances and he failed most of time so getting 35M from him is good.

He played very well for a lot of last season. Think he created the 2nd most chances in the league. He had a ridiculous work rate and always gave him 100%.

I can think of so many players I'd have got rid of before him. Watch him step up a level now he's at a club with good fans that back their players.

Beast Incarnate

Not sure what the issue is - that's what most scouts do who find stars at a young age.

Saka clearly has incredible close control, touch and a good football brain. Consistently making the right runs and putting the ball in dangerous areas when the chance arises.

My point is he's untested at this level. Saying he has more upside than Iwobi is a ridiculous comment. How many good youth players have we had that didn't make the grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom