• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

The squad looks ten times better than it did at the start of the window, Iwobi was pretty poor and Nketiah is unproven talent, I doubt we'd have been leaning on either for a crucial EL final. Besides, we've bought quality in that area of the pitch anyway in Pepe.
We don't have an LW. Pushing out our best striker out their or playing Nelson, Saka and Martinelli is not smart. You are replacing an inconsistent player with 3 more inexperienced and inconsistent youngsters.
This move would've made sense if we had gotten Coutinho or Zaha.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Very sad to see him go. Most unexpected. I'm sure he'll be missed around the club. I was willing to give him another season because I was still sure there was a real player in there. I hope he carries on developing and becomes a star. :(
Come on bro, you know he wasn't going to make it here. At 23 you need to be putting out top performances every week and he wasn't doing it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Iwobi is very good at ball retention due to his body frame, athleticism and first touch.

From there we go downhill. Pepe must be at least as good since he is no slouch either physically.

But to beat his man and do something with all the retention and carrying, you have to bank on pepe
You came back as well, Mavis. Raul can raise the ****ing dead. :cool:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not gonna lie, he paid me £3.5m to get me back on Arsenal-Mania. Good business for you guys to be honest.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Come on bro, you know he wasn't going to make it here. At 23 you need to be putting out top performances every week and he wasn't doing it.
It was his last chance, for me. I think he was just lacking something between the ears that would click. We'll see if it happens for him at Everton. If there was a player in there, we'll see it at Everton at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom