• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Less Ox, More Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Guy rejected more money for footballing reasons. Calling him a snake seems a bit much.

General agreement that Arsenal is a complete mess at the moment, and the guy was constantly played out of position. Why is he getting so much ****? 90% of you want to see your owner drop dead, your manager fired and a "complete squad overhaul", yet Ox is somehow a **** for getting the **** away from this mess?

He took less money to play in a position he prefers on a team full of good vibes and potential. I know this is an Arsenal board but come on. If you label everyone who leaves a snake, it's going to lose it's meaning at some point.

skip spence

Guy rejected more money for footballing reasons. Calling him a snake seems a bit much.

General agreement that Arsenal is a complete mess at the moment, and the guy was constantly played out of position. Why is he getting so much ****? 90% of you want to see your owner drop dead, your manager fired and a "complete squad overhaul", yet Ox is somehow a **** for getting the **** away from this mess?

He took less money to play in a position he prefers on a team full of good vibes and potential. I know this is an Arsenal board but come on. If you label everyone who leaves a snake, it's going to lose it's meaning at some point.
Yeah sure. To be frank I feel relief. Relief that he is gone, relief that we (apparently) got a hefty fee instead of more of the same frustrating performances and then a free transfer. Will probably be less difficult defeating Liverpool now too if they play Ox in the centre.

cloista

He's being branded a snake for the fact he obviously knew he was going to end up going to Liverpool and 'threw' the game, being culpable for atleast a couple of their goals.

The reason he never played centrally for us on a regular basis is that he is **** there, which I'm going to enjoy Liverpool finding out.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...

Yes, it's an Arsenal board, and we're all hurting right now about everything, everything. Don't be mean to us.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Feel like he should have done more to get the move MUCH sooner than he did.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
He's being branded a snake for the fact he obviously knew he was going to end up going to Liverpool and 'threw' the game, being culpable for atleast a couple of their goals.

The reason he never played centrally for us on a regular basis is that he is **** there, which I'm going to enjoy Liverpool finding out.

at best, he's a candidate for the position wijnaldum plays, as the relatively free/furthest forward in a 4-3-3, and he's half the player wijnaldum is, while being more injury prone.

on the wing, he's gets tunnel vision and very easily crowded out. if you get tight on him, and he doesn't have 100 yards of free space to kick and run, he's useless.

seriously, this guy is barely better than walcott technically. in the middle, he might have better passing, but not the brains.

seriously, i'll enjoy him failing miserably at pool. and if he ends up playing right back for them, for lesser wages, in a ****ty stadium, in a lesser city, it will be justice served.

the only thing he'll probably win out of this is a better medical/physio team, and he might actually avoid injuries and reach his potential, whatever thereof he has.

in short, he can **** off, never was really consistent, perennial potential.

cloista

The games I remember him looking like he played well individually in the middle, the team suffered as there was no cohesion. He looked technically good, but he didn't actually link the play well, ergo he didn't actually do the job of a central midfielder well. The guy is the definition of 'flatters to decieve'.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doubt Chamberlian accepted less money, Arsenal's offer was reported to only reach that amount on the assumption we qualify for the CL.

Piper

How can you say HE 'threw' the game? The guy who 'threw' this game was WENGER. Let him explain the most atrocious team selections even he done in years against one of what 'used to be' a top 4 rival!

Ox never got a real chance here from the day he was ripping Man U another one with RVP only to sub him and LIE he subbed Ox because of an injury. Lets stop baiting players calling them snakes..when the real snakes are our manager and the parasites running (ruining) our once great club!

Giroud

Established Member
If Ox thinks he's a central midfielder we were probably better off getting rid of him to be honest.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah snake is harsh.

He was arguably our best player in the second half of last season when the **** hit the fan and he always gave his best.

Not his fault Wenger selected him to play against Liverpool.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

:lol: 'Threw the game'. Even if that comment made sense, at least he left immediately. Xhaka's thrown every game he's played and he's still here :lol::lol::lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Yeah snake is harsh.

He was arguably our best player in the second half of last season when the **** hit the fan and he always gave his best.

Not his fault Wenger selected him to play against Liverpool.
I could never see the point in playing him, if not Liverpool it would have been Chelsea so his heart just wasn't in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom