• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mourinho wanted him last summer apparently. Pep now. Wenger trust in him.

What should we do? He hasn't really kick on although his potential is huge and he still has time on his side. But he is English premium. Don't think we can sell him, not to rival.

MagicalRozza

If Wenger remains our manager, I'd sell Ox. By now we can be sure he will never develop under this manager. Keeping him just to prevent a rival from getting him and (strictly theoretically) making him a good player is a very poor justification. This also prevents us from getting a better replacement. However should a new manager come, I'd leave it to him to evaluate the players for a season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Reckon it's just agent talk, you would have to pay at least 25 million for an injury prone player with questionable decision making, Sterling is a year younger and is a level or two above. Makes no sense unless they want him as a squad player.

Heisenberg

Either Oxlade-Chamberlain or Theo Walcott should be sold this summer, I think. I prefer a sale of Theo.
1) It will make space for another and more talented winger in our squad, Mario Götze for instance.
2) Let's get some cash when we can.
3) Both Ox and Walcott has not developed enough. However, the future still looks brighter for Ox, and I think he contributes more than Walcott when he plays.

A potential sale of Theo will leave us a bit short in the CF-position, but Mario Götze are probably as good as Walcott in that position. He has played the position - both for Bayern and Germany.

WhatAFC

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
What are people's thoughts if they came calling, with a decent bid?
giphy.gif

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I almost feel like this "rumor" is a bit like when Mourinho said Arsène is "buying the title" as it then made Wenger sign nobody.

Reports are out Pep wants Ox at City, Wenger rethinks there must be something special about himif Pep is interested so keeps him thinking "THIS is the year he explodes" (by many on Arsenal-Mania) and we keep a injury prone player who offers nothing in and around the first team handicapping our season in the process.

Hopefully Wenger learned this time around and doesnt fall for the mind games and gets rid. Would be a dream if he and Walcott were off our books at the end of the summer.

I almost feel like this "rumor" is a bit like when Mourinho said Arsène is "buying the title" as it then made Wenger sign nobody.

Reports are out Pep wants Ox at City, Wenger rethinks there must be something special about himif Pep is interested so keeps him thinking "THIS is the year he explodes" (by many on Arsenal-Mania) and we keep a injury prone player who offers nothing in and around the first team handicapping our season in the process.

Hopefully Wenger learned this time around and doesnt fall for the mind games and gets rid. Would be a dream if he and Walcott were off our books at the end of the summer.

Yeah that is probably it. Pep will have the iron throne after that master scheme.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not surprised Pep wants him, he was practically tearing Bayern to pieces in 2014. Was part of our good first half before Szczesny got injured in the first half with his pace and direct running and then in the 2nd leg he was by far our best offensive performer, I even remember him skinning several players consecutively.

say yes

forum master baiter
Funny how all these top managers are interested in him, yet the experts on here want him gone :lol:

Not that I don't agree on the Ox but if you believe the papers a lot of top managers are also interested in Kalou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom