• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne189

I think Sakho is the type of guy that would look like a donkey in our system, I'd like him as a signing if he had protection in front of him but in a wild wild west style of defending he'd be lost

The way we play baresi and maldini would struggle . We do need 1cb (if mustafi goes we need 2cb) and a dm and that's at a minimum

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
By the way look how nice and united we are, this is the most harmonious I've seen the forum in years.

Loving this anti-Wenger sentiment that's brought us all together. :lol:
I also sense that we could all be singing from the same sheet regarding Özil too, soon. Bar a few that are long gone, that is. :drool:

We can make it!!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

You know what, respect to the guy, in this day and age where money dictates everything he rejected more money from us and Chelsea so he could follow his drive to play centrally.

He might be overrating himself? Sure, he may be deluded? Perhaps, but still I can respect that decision.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
You know what, respect to the guy, in this day and age where money dictates everything he rejected more money from us and Chelsea so he could follow his drive to play centrally.

He might be overrating himself? Sure, he may be deluded? Perhaps, but still I can respect that decision.

Should've moved to West Ham or Everton even back to Southampton, has a better shot of playing CM there.

Must have been a real reality check when Conte told him he'll be playing RwB LOL.

He'll be on the bench in no time at liverpool, perfect impact sub.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Well, we really don't know what sort of money he was offered. There was all that stuff about him turning down a £180k per week offer from Arsenal, but then it came out that that figure was what his agent was asking Arsenal to pay him. There are always wild figures tossed around. What we do know is that he got a huge raise from Liverpool over what he was making at Arsenal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who can blame him for leaving?

Who can talk bad of him for taking a pay cut to escape Wenger?

Messi, he wasn't, but do you have to be world class to justify leaving this mess?

I just don't understand this place sometimes... If you were consistent, you'd at worst be indifferent to his choice to leave.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well, we really don't know what sort of money he was offered. There was all that stuff about him turning down a £180k per week offer from Arsenal, but then it came out that that figure was what his agent was asking Arsenal to pay him. There are always wild figures tossed around. What we do know is that he got a huge raise from Liverpool over what he was making at Arsenal.

Fair enough, I read he turned down £180k on the bbc, maybe it was fed by his camp?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Who can blame him for leaving?

Who can talk bad of him for taking a pay cut to escape Wenger?

Messi, he wasn't, but do you have to be world class to justify leaving this mess?

I just don't understand this place sometimes... If you were consistent, you'd at worst be indifferent to his choice to leave.
The anger at him from some stems from hin downing tools at Anfield on Sunday. Fair enough if you want to leave, but the pathetic manner in which he jogged back for the 2nd goal is unforgivable. Other players who did that would have been killed for it on here and on the media, he seems to have got off lightly in comparison.

Of course you could say Wenger shouldn't have played him to begin with, but once you step onto the pitch you've got to be professional. Not coasting through the game to avoid an injury that would scupper your transfer.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The anger at him from some stems from hin downing tools at Anfield on Sunday. Fair enough if you want to leave, but the pathetic manner in which he jogged back for the 2nd goal is unforgivable. Other players who did that would have been killed for it on here and on the media, he seems to have got off lightly in comparison.

Of course you could say Wenger shouldn't have played him to begin with, but once you step onto the pitch you've got to be professional. Not coasting through the game to avoid an injury that would scupper your transfer.
That's the only goal I've seen from the match funnily enough, and it was a video to highlight how poor Ox was on the goal. Yes, he jogged back and seemed to be going through the motions, but it always looks like that when a camera follows you closely. I bet if a camera focused as closely on a few other players for the goal, they too would seem to be going through the motions.

Anyway, that was a piss poor performance all round with different players being blamed on all the goals. I don't see how his decision to leave should then make you feel even angrier after that. Seems a bit juvenile... I'd feel angrier at the players who wanted to stay after that 'effort', because those ****s will still be here next week...

em9999

My rainbows
Never rated the ox he's a slight upgrade on I only play when I want a new contract and i cant cross a ball to save my ****ing life walcott..

Apart from that I see him as average

Good riddance

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Honestly feel Klopp could get the best out of him, he's got the attributes that Klopp loves in a B2B/Attacking midfielder. Only problem is that he's got a lot of competition. If we assume Mane-Firmino-Salah is the front three and Henderson plays as the holder. Then they've got Lallana, Coutinho, Gini and Can competing with Ox for two of the remaining spots in the front 6. Feel at the start he'll be backup midfielder and winger until he can force his way into the team.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Honestly feel Klopp could get the best out of him, he's got the attributes that Klopp loves in a B2B/Attacking midfielder. Only problem is that he's got a lot of competition. If we assume Mane-Firmino-Salah is the front three and Henderson plays as the holder. Then they've got Lallana, Coutinho, Gini and Can competing with Ox for two of the remaining spots in the front 6. Feel at the start he'll be backup midfielder and winger until he can force his way into the team.

He will be a complete success. Finally fulfilling his potential - mark my words, this is 100% going to happen, if people hate him for the way he left or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom