• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Thank God he didn't accept the 180K offer from the club.

Could you imagine Ox being the highest paid player at the club? Could you imagine the effect that would have? That idiot Ramsey would probably ask for 200K.

Can't believe the club was willing to invest 320k+ pw to continue to have the worst RW duo in the top half of the table.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't think I could care less that he's leaving. He still hasn't developed the ability to not misplace several passses each game

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Thank God he didn't accept the 180K offer from the club.

Could you imagine Ox being the highest paid player at the club? Could you imagine the effect that would have? That idiot Ramsey would probably ask for 200K.

Can you imagine seeing Debuchy again?
El neny on the wing... Or some poor junior being thrones in the deep end

People are being unfair to The ox
And wishing injury upp him is disgusting

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He left purely for footballing reasons and he's being shat on by people who readily acknowledge we're a mess and think he's ****... Is there ever a way to leave this club without making people angry? I mean, someone please tell me what circumstances makes a departure a justified one?

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
He left purely for footballing reasons and he's being shat on by people who readily acknowledge we're a mess and think he's ****... Is there ever a way to leave this club without making people angry? I mean, someone please tell me what circumstances makes a departure a justified one?
We don't know why he left, buy no one can blame him really. I'm just curious to see if Klopp can get more out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom