• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
These guys aren't bad players. Mustafi and Xhaka have shown their class at varying points in the season. I don't see how anyone can label them as busts given the state the club is in right now.

I didn't label them as busts. I like Mustafi as a player. It was more to show that £35m doesn't get you guaranteed top quality anymore. That's why I said it's the new £20m. You could get a great player, but you might also get someone mediocre or a straight up bust.

You didn't spend £35m on a player 5 years ago unless you knew he'd be a big upgrade.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I didn't label them as busts. I like Mustafi as a player. It was more to show that £35m doesn't get you guaranteed top quality anymore. That's why I said it's the new £20m. You could get a great player, but you might also get someone mediocre or a straight up bust.

You didn't spend £35m on a player 5 years ago unless you knew he'd be a big upgrade.

Right gotcha

mm76

Yer Da
I wouldn't want us to sell Ox considering his vast improvement this season.

Selling your most improved player doesn't benefit us but selling our worst performing players this season (Bellerin, Ramsey,Coquelin and Cech) does.

Lucky you, I was practically shot at dawn for saying that elsewhere

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
35M might not be a lot on it's own, but it could also be the difference between another Perez or another Alexis.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool fans seem to think this guy is reliable. Best be getting £30m from the Suarez keeping ****.

regniw

We need to get rid of someone first and that someone is Theo Walcott

Even selling Welbeck before Theo would be a stupid decision, Theo is the mistake that is sinking this ship

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger will pay Ox and keep him, no doubts. Only issue is guys like Ox and Jack looking for guaranteed playing time.

Klopp will some German based gems. I know Liverpool will try for Nabi Keita.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Twitter full of journalists who very reliable from Liverpool. I don't believe a random guy from Twitter acting like ITK

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I say it earlier if he not sign new contract we should sell quickly we kept faith in him and he didn't Improve much keep getting injured

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We have too many midfielders, too many that don't produce, quantity over quality. Wenger making up for not keeping players fit.

Coquelin/Elneny - Both should go, hopefully at least one will.

Wilshere/Ramsey/Ox - All want to start at CM, none can be relied on, 2 should go.

Xhaka/ Cazorla - We won't sell Xhaka and Cazorla is Wenger's Spanish son.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Twitter full of journalists who very reliable from Liverpool. I don't believe a random guy from Twitter acting like ITK
I didn't believe it at first because Liverpool fans on reddit said he's not reliable, but the guy who does English translations for Di Marzio said he is...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I didn't believe it at first because Liverpool fans on reddit said he's not reliable, but the guy who does English translations for Di Marzio said he is...
Let's see then in next few weeks if he Right. If it's done these reliable Liverpool journalist will report it quickly.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We have too many midfielders, too many that don't produce, quantity over quality. Wenger making up for not keeping players fit.

Coquelin/Elneny - Both should go, hopefully at least one will.

Wilshere/Ramsey/Ox - All want to start at CM, none can be relied on, 2 should go.

Xhaka/ Cazorla - We won't sell Xhaka and Cazorla is Wenger's Spanish son.
Coq future here uncertain that what I read few days ago. Wilshere will go if we not offer him starting place ox should be sold if he not sign new contract Ramsey should be sold to Aleppo fc. And Cazorla nobody will risk and sign him with his injury problems

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think ox would flourish at pool tbh, wenger seems not to trust him. Fact remains would some of these players do better with us under a different manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom