• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
"Done" would imply Arsenal and Liverpool have agreed a deal, can't believe that given what Wenger said two days ago.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I think ox would flourish at pool tbh, wenger seems not to trust him. Fact remains would some of these players do better with us under a different manager?

Come on mate.
The Ox has been here for 5 years. Wenger has shown so much faith in him during those years but he let him down.
It's always the same with the Ox. He needs a month or 2 to find a decent level for 3/4 games, then he gets injured, then he's back to **** again when he returns.
We can't afford to wait 5 years for 6 good months like we did with Ramsey.

He's been mediocre at best. If he performs under Klopp then good for him. That's football. We've waited long enough.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Come on mate.
The Ox has been here for 5 years. Wenger has shown so much faith in him during those years but he let him down.
It's always the same with the Ox. He needs a month or 2 to find a decent level for 3/4 games, then he gets injured, then he's back to **** again when he returns.
We can't afford to wait 5 years for 6 good months like we did with Ramsey.

He's been mediocre at best. If he performs under Klopp then good for him. That's football. We've waited long enough.
I agree to a certain extent but the kid isnt made of glass like some players. He needs a run of 10-15 games imo

Plutarch

We can't afford to wait 5 years for 6 good months like we did with Ramsey. He's been mediocre at best. If he performs under Klopp then good for him. That's football. We've waited long enough.
That's about the size of it. Plays badly, gets a bit better, gets injured. Same sequence repeats. I won't mind if he leaves. If he does do better somewhere else then so be it, but we can't wait forever for it to happen.

Malky

Established Member
We're actualy selling OX?? Brilliant! Time to break up our awful 'British Core ' Ramsey can **** off next!

blaise

People here are never happy. If you want new players we have to sell players. Our squad is massive and we barely have 3-4 guys in midfield and attack you can count on. For me this looks very positive, getting a player on a free in position of need and collecting money here. Could mean we are paying new contracts to our big duo and not expecting influx of money there.We could be aiming for two-three serious players if we need to upgrade our 80-90m budget with selling. Wenger always liked putting all his money on attackers, if we payed Mustafi like we did and he is CB Wenger could finally be ready to put our whole 80-90m in one player, attacker.

blaise

"Done" would imply Arsenal and Liverpool have agreed a deal, can't believe that given what Wenger said two days ago.

Wenger said Gibbs is a core player couple of days ago and today here is Kolasinac. I can see practically anybody leaving exepct Ramsey, he is the chosen one from Arsène.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool fans reactions are quite similar to that of when we signed Welbeck. Who hasn't exactly improved during his time here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Should have moved on years ago. 35m I'll take that. Now for two of Walcott, Welbeck and Perez to go and bring in a top level starting wide forward.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who would give you 35M for Ox? Why would Klopp spend that much on him anyway when there are kids all over Europe, who are as good and valued much less.

I see nothing about Ox that suggests Klopp will rate him as a high value target.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Who would give you 35M for Ox? .

Pep, he loves him. Pep stated on several occasions how very highly he recommends Ox.

We shouldn't even consider selling our most improved player and a player amongst one of our 5 peformers this season (granted many of players have been poor this seaso ) as it sends out the wrong message.

Sell the poor performers.

blaise

Pep, he loves him. Pep stated on several occasions how very highly he recommends Ox.

We shouldn't even consider selling our most improved player and a player amongst one of our 5 peformers this season (granted many of players have been poor this seaso ) as it sends out the wrong message.

Sell the poor performers.

You d probably sell Bellerin, Ox only seemed good because of lack of our options in midfield and attack, othervise he wouldnt even feature this much.It is just a small improvement, he is zero improvement on Elnenny in midfield and a different player to Walcott wide but not much of improvement.

Malky

Established Member
His contract is running down, he want's guarantees over playing time before signing a new one and we can't give him that, so he wants out (rumoured) Liverpool want to spend £35M on him then so be it, he's average and barely improved in his time here. Another lad overhyped and overrated because he's English. Will we regret selling, doubt it! Can we bring in someone better? Without doubt.
Say he goes to Liverpool and actualy improves, who cares, we'll get £35M that we could, and should, use towards a top quality starting CM.

Now to get rid of Jenks, Gibbs, Ramsey, Theo and Welbeck (in that order) and it'll be all good.

ARSNLNO1

Chamberlain has been given a handful of games to play in his preferred position, and in that time he consistently performed and out performed those he was playing along side.

If we insist on keeping Özil and playing this failed 4231 formation then yes maybe he needs replaced by a tough tackling DM, but if we are going to look at the 3 man field again in future then he has to stay.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You d probably sell Bellerin,

Like I said I would sell our worse performing plauers this season and it's between Bellerin and Ramsey. So yes I would certainly Sell the Spanish Traore and ideally to rival to weaken them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom