• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye4goal

Established Member
I don't rate him as a forward, but I like him in midfield, and Liverpool's 3 man midfield would suit him. I'd rather sell Ramsey, but it does look like Chamberlain is pushing for a move.

blaise

Like I said I would sell our worse performing plauers this season and it's between Bellerin and Ramsey. So yes I would certainly Sell the Spanish Traore and ideally to rival to weaken them.

Bellerin is a focal point of our attack, especially without Santi, he is basically irreplacable in our system, out of form or in form, only if you have a better attacking fullback on other side. And Bellerins positioning is easy to correct with some defensive good coach.

Ewarwoowar

Arsenal star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain ready to turn down Liverpool and commit future to Gunners
The England midfielder was wanted by Jurgen Klopp but the Gunners are in talks over a bumper new contract

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is ready to commit himself to Arsenal for the most important time of his career.

Liverpool have been chasing the Arsenal midfielder and are desperate to try to lure him to Anfield this summer.

But Arsenal have made it clear they are determined to keep him and have begun talks over a new deal worth in excess of £100,000-a-week.

Arsenal are confident that 23-year-old Oxlade-Chamberlain will snub the chance to move north and join Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool to stay at the Emirates.

Gunners boss Arsène Wenger has already moved to try to tie up a deal within the next few weeks.

Arsenals-English-midfielder-Alex-Oxlade.jpg

Oxlade-Chamberlain is looking to extend his Arsenal career (Photo: AFP)

Arsenal-v-Manchester-United-Premier-League.jpg

Wenger is determined to get the deal done (Photo: Getty Images Europe)

Liverpool-v-Middlesbrough-Premier-League.jpg

Jurgen Klopp was interested in bringing him to Liverpool (Photo: Getty)
Wenger picked Oxlade-Chamberlain for the FA Cup final and that was seen as a clear sign of his determination to keep him at Arsenal.

Oxlade-Chamberlain has enjoyed an outstanding season at the Emirates, pushing on in the past few months with strong performances in central midfield and at wing back.

That also earned him a recall to Gareth Southgate’s England squad and Arsenal are confident that will show to Oxlade-Chamberlain that he is in the right place.

England-v-Lithuania-FIFA-2018-World-Cup-Qualifier.jpg

Oxlade-Chamberlain earned an England recall last season (Photo: The FA via Getty)

Oxlade-Chamberlain has enjoyed a strong connection with the Arsenal fans and he has become a big hero to them ever since joining from Southampton in 2011.

This next deal will be a huge contract in his career terms as he approaches his peak and sees the next few seasons as his big chance to win silverware and enjoy success for club and country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-star-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-10560436

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm glad - it would have been quite upsetting seeing funny videos of him with Liverpool players

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Question is: where do you see him as a regular starter? I can't see it.

I think he'll push Bellerin hard for a RWB role and I think he's second choice for Ramsey's CM role and also second choice for the Alexis/Özil roles behind the striker.

Not sure whether he'll cement a first team place in the 3-4-3 but I think he's second choice for 4 positions (while Cazorla is injured) and will get a lot of game time.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I think he'll push Bellerin hard for a RWB role and I think he's second choice for Ramsey's CM role and also second choice for the Alexis/Özil roles behind the striker.

Not sure whether he'll cement a first team place in the 3-4-3 but I think he's second choice for 4 positions (while Cazorla is injured) and will get a lot of game time.
Your post proves my point better than my own post;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom