• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah, sell him to Chelski for big money. He'll have a starting role and we get **** load of money for a rotational player who is injured half the time. Good for all parties.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The fans that want Ox sold. You do realise, we're only shooting ourselves in the foot.

If Ox get sold, we won't bring in a replacement as Bellerin is already there. All that money will be going straight to Silent Stan.

kroenkerams.jpg

£££££££

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
The fans that want Ox sold. You do realise, we're only shooting ourselves in the foot.

If Ox get sold, we won't bring in a replacement as Bellerin is already there. All that money will be going straight to Silent Stan.

kroenkerams.jpg

£££££££
How? Apart from one instance he hasn't taken out money from the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he'll stay his agent doing his best so that we gonna give him bigger contract

nicky47

Established Member
Chambo has some big interest in him doesn't he... Would be a shame to lose him after all the opportunities he's been given here.

I tell you what, this summer things could really go t*ts up for us.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd prefer if we keep him but wouldn't be terribly upset if we don't. We already have Bellerin in place, so we'll be in a good position to negotiate a big fee.

He is not a right back. We happened to have an upturn in results against poor opposition by switching to a collectively more defensively stable system. This has massively skewed the perception of Ox being a defender. He ain't.

Imagine you covered for a colleague on a project while they were out sick, and your boss then decided that was your new job.

And on a sidenote: Have you seen the state of our midfield?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would hate to lose Ox and I'm hoping this is just his agent reminding Wenger that Ox needs a new contract, and you better make it a good one! Before last season, the most appearances he made in a row was 7. Why would we even consider it when he's just had his best season by far. For me he was our 2nd best player after Alexis!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chambo has some big interest in him doesn't he... Would be a shame to lose him after all the opportunities he's been given here.

Everyone has that friend who dates girls some way below their level. You wish they knew their worth and ****ed these basic *****es off but instead of equipping themselves for classier women with strong personalities, they pursue submissive ones who they think they can control. Eventually even these basic *****es get bored and their heads get turned by dudes with more money and prestige.

We'll go through this every Summer until we stop chasing low hanging fruit and make proven pedigree a pre-requisite.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He is not a right back. We happened to have an upturn in results against poor opposition by switching to a collectively more defensively stable system. This has massively skewed the perception of Ox being a defender. He ain't.

Imagine you covered for a colleague on a project while they were out sick, and your boss then decided that was your new job.

And on a sidenote: Have you seen the state of our midfield?
Ox may not be a defender but he is certainly capable of playing a wing-back role as he has shown for a consistent period of time (and not only against poor opposition). In fact it's the only position where I'm confident of playing him as a starter.

Which brings me back to my original point: if we invest wisely, he will hardly be missed as much as it would stink if he left. At the end of the day he has a similar role to Giroud in the team right now, being a capable rotational player you can bring on when the first team players are injured/out of form.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Aidy Ward doing his job getting Ox a better deal
Out of his current four/five year contract he's had maybe six good months and now he's bending us over.

I know you can't blame the lad for wanting as much as he can get but he's taking the piss!

Ashybashy86

I can only hope that Ox realises and appreciates that other big clubs won't have the patience that Arsenal/Wenger have had with him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Homegrown doesn't matter we have 9 players who're homegrown and currently set to be in the 25.

Bellerin and chambers both don't count as u21's in the squad anymore.

After that we've got Iwobi and Holding to be added next year meaning over the next 3 seasons we can get rid of 3 homegrown players (Walcott, Ox, Gibbs, Wilshere etc)

Reactions: BBF

Dammit

Wasn't Ox the one who liked a tweet calling for Wenger to go back in february? Think he wants to go as Wenger stays.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea would be ideal for him if he wants to continue as a WB, although Moses gets a lot less freedom in that role than Ox is given here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Chelsea would be ideal for him if he wants to continue as a WB, although Moses gets a lot less freedom in that role than Ox is given here.
Hasn;t he specifically stated he doesn't want the WB role. He likes the center. Not sure which team could offer him a permanent role in the center though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom