• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not even 1 month loan I'd be interested in i still don't know what Ox preferred position he injury prone too. We were making smart moves in summer go buy Bruno Guimaraes or Neves no more crap loans

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
They would probably just want him on loan for 6 months to fill the Partey and Elneny gap, while we still don't know how fast Xhaka will recover.

We need to find some loan transfer in january, because in this transfer window you only will get panic transfers as permanent signings.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They would probably just want him on loan for 6 months to fill the Partey and Elneny gap
I'd rather have Elneny in CM tbh. Ox always wanted to be a CM but never actually demonstrated he could be.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remember those few weeks he scored some goals for Liverpool and people were using him as a stick to beat Wenger with, harping on about Klopp turning him into the next Gerrard. Yeah.....

Anyways **** this guy, he phoned it in completely in his last game and apparently strung Wenger along all summer saying he was staying only for him to change his mind at the 11th hour.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Remember those few weeks he scored some goals for Liverpool and people were using him as a stick to beat Wenger with, harping on about Klopp turning him into the next Gerrard. Yeah.....

Anyways **** this guy, he phoned it in completely in his last game and apparently strung Wenger along all summer saying he was staying only for him to change his mind at the 11th hour.
Another Wenger player who didn’t find a position under him tbh. Could play in a few but mastered none. Injuries didn’t help though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom