• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

blrgooner

Established Member
Why would we even consider this? He's **** and constantly injured.
I wonder whether we really are considering this though. I can imagine some guy thinking, This seems to be an idea about an article which people will click and open. It might get discussed in a place like AM which will act as easy advertisement.
Very soon we will see an Iwobi to Arsenal link too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I remember when ox was tearing Man United a new arsehole at the Emirates with the score at 1-1 and Man Utd looking doomed, only for Wenger to inexplicably drag him off to the utter disbelief and despair and a chorus of boooooooos… advantage was instantly handed back and Welbz scored a late winner. Big black mark against Wenger went in the fans’ book that day. @Makingtrax said it made sense and probably knocked one out to MOTD that evening.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I remember when ox was tearing Man United a new arsehole at the Emirates with the score at 1-1 and Man Utd looking doomed, only for Wenger to inexplicably drag him off to the utter disbelief and despair and a chorus of boooooooos… advantage was instantly handed back and Welbz scored a late winner. Big black mark against Wenger went in the fans’ book that day. @Makingtrax said it made sense and probably knocked one out to MOTD that evening.
All those mediocre top 4 finishes, champions league money and 7 FA Cups. Gonna take a long time to clear up Wenger's sh!t eh mate?

Liam_Og

I thought before that he might be worth resigning, not too sure now. I would try and resign Ramsey, would still have something to offer. Oxlade - Chamberlain seems like a West Ham sort of signing.

Got a feeling we’ll be heavily linked to re-signing Ramsey on loan in January to cover the Afcon situation.

Could actually see a Rambo-Wilshere cm partnership at arsenal in 2022 if things go wrong.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Typical. We need another bum to replace Willian’s spot that he vacated but the worst thing is signing Ox will help fund Liverpool get Adeyemi in January.

:facepalm:

Malky

Established Member
We don't have enough injury prone players here, medical staff need to work for their money - hence why we're considering OX and have Wilshere training with us. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That ain't gonna stop ol Timo from acting like he knows it all, though, innit?
heiitse-cfc.gif

Top Bottom