• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Kav

Established Member
You a geordie Rex? Man must be gassed these days. Waiting for the January transfer window like…

As for this. Click bait not worth it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he is not a serious footballer anymore and his girl would much prefer him in London with her showbiz job. So only right he goes to a not serious football club

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Say a video of this guy talking about how great Cazorla was.

You can **** off with trying to worm your way back to Arsenal, Ox :lol:

Malky

Established Member
We’d be better off signing Wilshere
100% we would. At least Jack is Arsenal through and through. OX shown his true colours with that pathetic performance against Pool, before signing for them. So **** him, let him rot there.
The best this loser will get, once his Pool contract runs out, is a promoted Championship side - West Brom, Fulham, etc.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Can't imagine there being any merit in this rumour. Even our current leaders wouldn't be this stupid.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I can see him at palace. He is coming to the end of his career and want to come to London

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

And miss your next racial tirade? Never!

Just don't go making another parody twitter account... 👀

Racial tirades? Lol. Wipe your tears ffs. And, as i told you a friggin month ago, im not on Twitter. Can you get this through your head?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Racial tirades? Lol. Wipe your tears ffs. And, as i told you a friggin month ago, im not on Twitter. Can you get this through your head?

You mean you weren't banned for being a confrontational racist? Twice?

We've done this dance before, ExTimoJensExHighbury2006, I can always provide the receipts of your last ban and other stuff....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom