Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
he seem very confident guy and his english is almost perfect he dont need to learn and that very important for Keepers.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Technical director Edu said: “We’re very pleased to welcome Alex to our squad. We have been monitoring him for some time and from the analysis, he has strong attributes that we look for in a goalkeeper and as a person.”

Mikel Arteta added: “We want to create healthy competition for places and we look forward to seeing Alex bring further depth to the goalkeeping position.”

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
He's gonna wear the number 13?? That's an odd number for a back-up keeper. Maybe they know he's doomed so they've given him a cursed number.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Welcome Alex, good to hear you play well with your feet. Hopefully you're good with your hands too. Catching a ball cleanly would be an advantage but not essential!

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
For some reason I always go to wikipedia after a player announcement, as if I can never be fully satisfied until i've seen the player in the wikipedia squad list.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Just checked, can confirm he's officially an Arsenal player. Also can confirm our squad is f*ckinggg massive. 32 players, what the f*ck.

Camron

Established Member
Trusted
i think he lucky he didn't have to do the cringy 20-30 seconds video.

Arsenal are preparing that for A&P
They tried to reach Hydro to do a live announcement

AliveKindlyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Latest posts