Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
he seem very confident guy and his english is almost perfect he dont need to learn and that very important for Keepers.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Technical director Edu said: “We’re very pleased to welcome Alex to our squad. We have been monitoring him for some time and from the analysis, he has strong attributes that we look for in a goalkeeper and as a person.”

Mikel Arteta added: “We want to create healthy competition for places and we look forward to seeing Alex bring further depth to the goalkeeping position.”

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
He's gonna wear the number 13?? That's an odd number for a back-up keeper. Maybe they know he's doomed so they've given him a cursed number.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Welcome Alex, good to hear you play well with your feet. Hopefully you're good with your hands too. Catching a ball cleanly would be an advantage but not essential!

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
For some reason I always go to wikipedia after a player announcement, as if I can never be fully satisfied until i've seen the player in the wikipedia squad list.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Just checked, can confirm he's officially an Arsenal player. Also can confirm our squad is f*ckinggg massive. 32 players, what the f*ck.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ✔️
i think he lucky he didn't have to do the cringy 20-30 seconds video.

Arsenal are preparing that for A&P
They tried to reach Hydro to do a live announcement

AliveKindlyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif