• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Mixed bag and mixed variety there. Some of those have carved out a career for themselves. I was delighted when we signed Wright but then he was inexplicably poor.

Left out Warmuz and Viviano!
Forgot all about them, tbh

Vince Bartram, another one that really didn't have what it takes.

Mart Poom, was also meant to be short-term, but somehow got a contract.

Stuart Taylor as well, although I thought he had something about him, but he never quite made it. Was so happy when Wenger subbed him on against Everton to get his PL Winners Medal. To think Man City signed him!

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
I really doubt arteta or edu heard about Dijons backup keeper. This was the goalkeeper coach who said I know a keeper and they said ok bring him in. It’s so amateurish it’s not true
100% it happened like that

Amateur FC

Melquiades

I wouldn’t be too harsh on him, the best goalkeepers in the world have made such howlers. Not saying he’s the best but it’s wrong to judge keepers by their mistakes. He did pull off an incredible save too.

It wasn't just that goal. He looked absolutely lost conceding twice to Dundalk in his previous match.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Reminds me of the Bebe at Utd signing. I wonder if they actually scouted this guy at all.

Keplaz

Reminds me of the Bebe at Utd signing. I wonder if they actually scouted this guy at all.
The goalkeeping coach used to work with him. He was signed, I would suggest, purely on that recommendation. It shows trust in his staff but a poor decision all round.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I remember when Almunia used to play for us and I spent a good few years of my life absolutely enraged at the fact a bum from Osasuna had ended up as our 1st choice GK. It was an embarrassment.

Almunia would eat Runarsson for breakfast, he'd sh*t all over him, he'd make him his little b*tch.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Reading this thread from like page 11 is seriously funny :lol::lol: people were fuming after Mahrezgate

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Hopefully Ryan signing for us means Hydrosson is back at being second string for Dijon next season :drool:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Add the Ryan wages and we've just about broken even in the Martinez deal. Shambles.

c6f8d308a3435820fc5b7126724d7621.jpg

Gooner1988TK

4 M and 40k per week for next 4 years that he will never give up.

When we have finally replace Martinez it will be net loss for us.

Yep! This man was blessed and touched by the big man in the sky personally. Why would he give this wage up? He should be paying subs to his club and he should of been playing for Marine against Spuds in someone’s back garden in the FA cup. That’s his true level.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Those saying was a good deal for the money, and Martinez didn't deserve the No1 fight, do you regret? Didn't you think keeping Emi was better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom