• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Those saying was a good deal for the money, and Martinez didn't deserve the No1 fight, do you regret? Didn't you think keeping Emi was better?

There's a fine line between "having quality in depth" and "having so much quality in depth that it's inefficient". Having Leno and Martinez when both are obviously very good PL keepers falls on the inefficient side of the line imo.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
There's a fine line between "having quality in depth" and "having so much quality in depth that it's inefficient". Having Leno and Martinez when both are obviously very good PL keepers falls on the inefficient side of the line imo.
Wasting 40K weekly and 4m in Runnarson falls on the superb inefficient side. Even ridiculous and laughable. Another one of those signings our board does which are suspicious and fraudulent.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Agree. Emi wanted to leave if Arteta didn’t guarantee a starting position which he couldn’t. So allowing Emi to leave was just fair.

Many ***** about how the club mistreats players. Here the club actually treated Emi nicely so not sure what the complaints are for.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Agree. Emi wanted to leave if Arteta didn’t guarantee a starting position which he couldn’t. So allowing Emi to leave was just fair.

Many ***** about how the club mistreats players. Here the club actually treated Emi nicely so not sure what the complaints are for.
He didn't want guaranteed 1 spot. He wanted to fight for his place. Arteta literally said he will be n2 and he wouldn't rotate the GK in Europe and Cups

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
He didn't want guaranteed 1 spot. He wanted to fight for his place. Arteta literally said he will be n2 and he wouldn't rotate the GK in Europe and Cups

Any sources to these claims?

It goes against what he actually said:

“I was told that there was a 95 per cent chance I would start against Fulham [on the first day of the season], but I just thought, ‘why not 100 per cent?’ Something didn’t feel right.”

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/emiliano-martinez-reveals-leaving-arsenal-decision

Clearly he was demanding the #1 spot. Arteta was the one who said they have to fight for it.

Last edited:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

Shut up. Having Leno and Martinez would've been dope.

novar

We all feared relegation if this situation materialized

Here's hoping he silences us

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ok, time to send him some positive reinforcement since he likely will be in goal against Villa. Alex, you’re the best. You dive like a panther, you command your goal area like a lion, are as unflappable as a dove and have the visual acuity of an eagle. You guard your posts like a German Shepherd, and crouch like a frog, and nothing gets by you.
I think that should do it.

GoonerBoy19

Chance of a lifetime for him, he might not get a chance to start for a club like arsenal again in his lifetime. Lets hope he plays a blinder.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think Runnasson might check himself into a mental clinic after the Villa game.i don't think he'll recover from it if he performs poorly in a PL game.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think Runnasson might check himself into a mental clinic after the Villa game.i don't think he'll recover from it if he performs poorly in a PL game.
I hope he does ok. More for his sake, the prem is kinda done for us, it’s not that deep.

Speaking for myself though, maybe for a lot of fans this is still an important game.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope he does ok. More for his sake, the prem is kinda done for us, it’s not that deep.

Speaking for myself though, maybe for a lot of fans this is still an important game.
We still have to win it but most fans are not that invested as they were a few weeks ago. I hope we win and keep a clean sheet for Runnasson's sake. If he concedes a goal, regardless of whether the goal was saveable or not, the fans will tear him to shreds :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom