• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
About his “lucky freekick” - when Runarsson fumbled his curling shot into the net - he explains: “I was surprised by the position of the keeper. He was so close to the post. I thought he was going to move. That’s why I put it there. But he didn’t move and luckily he didn’t catch it properly.”

Ahhahahahah, Mahrez lmao

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Feel sad for the guy. He probably didn't know what hit him when Arsenal wanted to sign him and felt he'd get some easy money and meet quality players that he idolised back in Iceland.

Only to come in a team of mediocre players, a manager with no idea what he's doing and now he actually has to be a goalie against the best club in the PL.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely puzzled about this signing. Runnarson’s reactions look a half second slow, generally. Always dives after the ball passes by. Not sure he anticipates what is happening quickly. At least he did make one good save.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not even championship level he look so poor late reactions scared of shots poor timing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In my years as a fan I have never seen a keeper position himself like he did with the two free kicks. Next to the post leaving the whole goal open. Wtf was that

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

@American_Gooner gffn are back at it.
93f.jpg

nick gould

Whose idea was it to sign a midget goalkeeper? I have nothing personal against vertically challenged individuals, but they have to have the talent to match. Shay given was not that tall but he was good especially with reaction saves.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Can't blame this keeper.

We signed a Back-Up Keeper from a team in relegation battle from Ligue 1 and expected he would be good enough to be Nr.2 for us.

But this transfer shows what is wrong with our club - it was enough he was recommended by our goalkeeper coach and from that they decided to sign him? really?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Whose idea was it to sign a midget goalkeeper? I have nothing personal against vertically challenged individuals, but they have to have the talent to match. Shay given was not that tall but he was good especially with reaction saves.

He’s actually 185 cm, but still looks like a midget in goal :lol: So bizarre

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't blame this keeper.

We signed a Back-Up Keeper from a team in relegation battle from Ligue 1 and expected he would be good enough to be Nr.2 for us.

But this transfer shows what is wrong with our club - it was enough he was recommended by our goalkeeper coach and from that they decided to sign him? really?
When you sack your scouting team you end up with asking do you a keeper type of signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom