• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he seem very confident guy and his english is almost perfect he dont need to learn and that very important for Keepers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Technical director Edu said: “We’re very pleased to welcome Alex to our squad. We have been monitoring him for some time and from the analysis, he has strong attributes that we look for in a goalkeeper and as a person.”

Mikel Arteta added: “We want to create healthy competition for places and we look forward to seeing Alex bring further depth to the goalkeeping position.”

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's gonna wear the number 13?? That's an odd number for a back-up keeper. Maybe they know he's doomed so they've given him a cursed number.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i think he lucky he didn't have to do the cringy 20-30 seconds video.

Arsenal are preparing that for A&P

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Welcome Alex, good to hear you play well with your feet. Hopefully you're good with your hands too. Catching a ball cleanly would be an advantage but not essential!

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
For some reason I always go to wikipedia after a player announcement, as if I can never be fully satisfied until i've seen the player in the wikipedia squad list.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Just checked, can confirm he's officially an Arsenal player. Also can confirm our squad is f*ckinggg massive. 32 players, what the f*ck.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
i think he lucky he didn't have to do the cringy 20-30 seconds video.

Arsenal are preparing that for A&P
They tried to reach Hydro to do a live announcement

AliveKindlyAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just checked, can confirm he's officially an Arsenal player. Also can confirm our squad is f*ckinggg massive. 32 players, what the f*ck.
:lol: you just notice that? That's why we can't buy Partey and Aouar until like 4-5 are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom