• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great English skills, that's a very good thing. 1 million pounds is peanuts for Arsenal, even if he would become 3rd keeper. Didn't we get that money from Akpom already?

He has pretty good experience already, was it ~3000 minutes in Ligue 1 & ~5000 minutes in Danish league. Martinez went to Reading when he was one year older.

Welcome!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Read the article. I mean read it. It basically oozes arrogance and aggression in its use of language. There may be some truths here and Alex may have had not the best time in ligue un, but this article exists only to bash the player, to make him look as bad as possible, not provide any real journalism.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We sign Iceland's #2. Iceland! :lol:

Alex must feel like he won the lottery.

I can't lie I'm looking sideways at our GK coach's recommendations. Raya and this guy?

Then again I'm just a keyboard warrior that's never kicked a professional football in my life.

drippin

We sign Iceland's #2. Iceland! :lol:

Alex must feel like he won the lottery.

He looked like it in the video.

This GK is 36,5 years old and plays for an Icelandic footbal club, Valur.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/hannes-thor-halldorsson/profil/spieler/103440

This guy is 31 years old. Olympiacos has Jose Sa so I'm not sure if it's too hard to become #1 for Iceland for Runar in the future.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ogmundur-kristinsson/nationalmannschaft/spieler/103444

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I can't lie I'm looking sideways at our GK coach's recommendations. Raya and this guy?

Then again I'm just a keyboard warrior that's never kicked a professional football in my life.

Honestly I don’t want to be too harsh, but the only thing that makes sense to me is if he was bought as 3rd choice and they feel they can develop him and sell him for profit later.. His stats doesn’t make for pretty reading

drippin

They want GK's who can play with their feet. 1 million pounds is peanuts and he can be sold for similar fee later.

I have heard bad things about Macey.

Another thing to consider is that now we have a GK, so other clubs don't have so big upper hand in negotiations.

dino bravo

Just watched the obligitory youtube compilation, as I have never heard of the guy. He looks like a flapper. A lot of his 'good' saves he palms the ball back out centrally.

Not sure I have seen a **** youtube career highlight compilation before. Pascal Cygan looked like Maldini on youtube.

Pyres7

He only made 13 appearances in all competitions for Dijon last season. He wasn't even first choice for them.

I think we wanted someone who was happy to play second fiddle to Leno. I just hope Leno doesn't get injured again, I don't think we can rely on this guy.

Just watched the obligitory youtube compilation, as I have never heard of the guy. He looks like a flapper. A lot of his 'good' saves he palms the ball back out centrally.

Not sure I have seen a **** youtube career highlight compilation before. Pascal Cygan looked like Maldini on youtube.

Elite posting mate!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

6'1" and 161 lbs. Not a giant to be fair.

Well, at least we didn't pay a huge fee so let's give the lad a chance to prove himself.

drippin

6'1" and 161 lbs. Not a giant to be fair.

Well, at least we didn't pay a huge fee so let's give the lad a chance to prove himself.

1 million pounds is almost nothing, now we are not as desperate in the market.

If someone like Kepa flops, it's a big big loss. If Runarsson flops, who cares.

I still think the club should buy a bit more expensive goalie as a 2nd.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

1 million pounds is almost nothing, now we are not as desperate in the market.

If someone like Kepa flops, it's a big big loss. If Runarsson flops, who cares.

I still think the club should buy a bit more expensive goalie as a 2nd.
Definitely low risk and this way most of the gain from Emi is banked in the transfer kitty (hopefully). Also, "if" Kepa flops? Guess that is already confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom