• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's kinda **** ain't he? For 5m you don't kind him being a third keeper, but this is Arsenal, which means Leno will get himself injured just as we're hitting some form or something like that.

Kav

Established Member
Where are you naysayers who were defending this transfer when I said he was a second rate keeper who’s no better than what we got and that we didn’t need him because Macey was better than him?

Well all the games he’s played he’s been pretty tragic in goal. The guy is crap. We wasted money on this signing.

Last edited:

Iceman10

Established Member
I’ll give him a chance. I remember Martinez looking awful... too many times. Szczesny too. He’s now Juve’s #1.

The signing is rather weird though. Just can’t believe the market for reserve goalkeepers was that limited. I just hope it was meant as a stop-gap while a youth player with promise developed a bit more.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This guy looks like he could be our worst keeper since Stuart Taylor.

Last edited:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Remember when I said we’d end up wasting the Emi money on second rate keepers and it’d end up being more expensive in the long run?

This guy wont last the season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was clearly bought to raise Leno’s stock after it was destroyed by Martinez.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The signing is rather weird though. Just can’t believe the market for reserve goalkeepers was that limited. I just hope it was meant as a stop-gap while a youth player with promise developed a bit more.
Generally it is.

Worse still some clubs have poor first choice keepers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think we should ban @hydrofluoric acid lads.

Not indefinitely or anything, he is a good poster...but maybe for a week or so...he's has to learn these types of performances aren't good enough for The Arsenal, his handling for the 2nd goal was a disaster!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Deffo had Puffin juice all over his weak pale hands. Another loser at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom