• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What happened to this guy?

One day i wanna find out the inside story of what exactly happened with his signing, cos it wasn't normal.

Funilly enough, on the latest Arsecast Gunnerblog makes it sound like the club knows it completely ****ed this one up and were trying to loan him out and that we'll see very little of Runnarson, if at all.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Cedric has a 4 year deal and he’s behind Chambers now. Lucas Torreira is 25M gone down the drain. Then you have Willian.

Pound for pound, I’m not sure it’s as bad as the above.

At least cedric plays. Runnarson is 40k a week to not even sit on the bench. Both will have no takers on the market, as well.

Kav

Established Member
Cedric has a 4 year deal and he’s behind Chambers now. Lucas Torreira is 25M gone down the drain. Then you have Willian.

Pound for pound, I’m not sure it’s as bad as the above.

Fair enough. However none of the above you mentioned are as bad as this guy. He is so bad we haven’t seen him since he last played. Then Arsenal went out and got another GK on loan.

I said it before that Macey was better than him but Arteta wanted to clean house and bring in new players. Waste of resources if you ask me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ban Dashsnow for bumping this thread.

Always going after the Northern Irish posters...tut, tut.

But can we lock this thread already mods?

We all know he is never gonna play for us again anyway, would like this thread to die and disappear.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'm really hoping so, I came across a comment on reddit and it mentioned that actually Runarsson's cross catching and passing stats are comparable to elite players but his weakness is shot stopping (which to quote is "basement level" lol).

So perhaps by working with Cana he could improve that to the level of the other two.

I'm praying that's the case and I'm praying he shows up tomorrow.
So his main job is basement level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom