• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How are we still laundering money from the Pepe deal?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think the "could be permanent" part, refers to the option to buy within the loan deal he will join them on.

Altay Spor will not take up that option though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The best I can see us doing is having him on the loan merry go-round for the next 4 years.

No club at his level are going to pay him close to £40k a week so I can't see him leaving permanently.

I wish I had a mate as good as Inaki Cana, that's all I can say about this whole business :lol:

My boy BoTT called it in the first page. This club is so predictable in its mediocrity it hurts.

Let's play Aubamawang

Can't we terminate the contract since we thought we were signing a goalkeeper? The lad couldn't catch a cold much less a football rammed down his throat.

I keep waiting for Noel Edmunds to pop up out of nowhere and shout "Gotcha!" to Edu and Tets.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t be letting Pufferrson leave if we didn’t have Ramshite lined up.

jgirolami

The club played Runarsson over Macey, that alone tells you everything about Maceys level.
Even while on loan at hibs, he was dropped as soon as there No1 came back from injury. And he had already intimidated that he was leaving at end of season. Lol.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe Runarsson is dying, jus for us to sign Ramsdale...

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't we terminate the contract since we thought we were signing a goalkeeper? The lad couldn't catch a cold much less a football rammed down his throat.

I keep waiting for Noel Edmunds to pop up out of nowhere and shout "Gotcha!" to Edu and Tets.
You have to pay his remaining contract. If he is on the reported 40k. That’s a lot of money to drop at once

zilfy

No way they'll be paying full wages I imagine. I don't have the energy to do it but I would love to see a list of all the quality players in world football that are getting paid less than this chump. Stealing a living

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
There's absolutely no chance this guy is on £40k, but still - very glad to see him gone from our goal. Ramsdale, Onana, Johnstone. Whoever we bring in should be a big improvement. Hope it's not Neto though.

Let's play Aubamawang

You have to pay his remaining contract. If he is on the reported 40k. That’s a lot of money to drop at once
Yes, but I was suggesting he earned a contract through deception which could be challenged in court. Realistically its better to just loan him out for the rest of his contract and let someone else cover at least part of his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom