• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Put people in a position where they only have 10-15 years to earn enough money for them and their families for the rest of their lives and people would empathise a lot more.
Empathy? Say he is on 60k a week for 3 years.

That's roughly 3 million a year.

It would take someone 60 years to earn 3 million on 50k a year.

1 year at Arsenal is a lifetime for someone on a decent wage of 50k a year after tax. Empathy my backside.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Empathy? Say he is on 60k a week for 3 years.

That's roughly 3 million a year.

It would take someone 60 years to earn 3 million on 50k a year.

1 year at Arsenal is a lifetime for someone on a decent wage of 50k a year after tax. Empathy my backside.
And it's not like they stop earning after the career. They end up being a coach or performing some small role at a training institute.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And it's not like they stop earning after the career. They end up being a coach or performing some small role at a training institute.

Torreira I don't mind. He is in the top 1 per cent in his country for midfielders. He is an international.

Mari? Runnarson? There are semi pro footballers getting paid 100 per game 2ho are better than them. They are literally useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom