• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
matt-turner-arsenal.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Where’s that slag who said it was a permanent move?

In the bin with Ben Jacobs they go ffs.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We're not going to be able to offload Runarsson permanently to the calibre of club that will be interested in him due to his wages. Let him stink it up in Turkey for a year then we'll have to find another club to loan him to next season.

Not money wise but In terms of pure quality and track record he's the worst signing we've made under Arteta.

I've said it before but signing him was borderline Make-A-Wish stuff particularly when you factor in he's on £40k a week or whatever. That GK coach has a lot to answer for recommending his mate.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We're not going to be able to offload Runarsson permanently to the calibre of club that will be interested in him due to his wages. Let him stink it up in Turkey for a year then we'll have to find another club to loan him to next season.

Not money wise but In terms of pure quality and track record he's the worst signing we've made under Arteta.

I've said it before but signing him was borderline Make-A-Wish stuff particularly when you factor in he's on £40k a week or whatever. That GK coach has a lot to answer for recommending his mate.

Inaki Cana also wanted Raya. Was he the one who said Ramsdale was a good one as well? Kinda worried.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Hopefully he does well so that they will make it permanent next season at least

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Inaki Cana also wanted Raya. Was he the one who said Ramsdale was a good one as well? Kinda worried.

I thought Ramsdale was more Arteta / Edu. I could be wrong though.

I've never rated that Raya either tbh. Probably another one of Cana's mates.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I genuinely hate these signings. Players that are on big wages who talk about how happy they are like Cedric or players like Mari, Torreira and Runnarson who go off and play for crap teams on a Premier League wage.

Mari could easily have sealed a permanent deal to Verona on a lower wage. Of course he is hoping he gets relegated so that he can come back to Arsenal and get another loan.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I genuinely hate these signings. Players that are on big wages who talk about how happy they are like Cedric or players like Mari, Torreira and Runnarson who go off and play for crap teams on a Premier League wage.

Mari could easily have sealed a permanent deal to Verona on a lower wage. Of course he is hoping he gets relegated so that he can come back to Arsenal and get another loan.
Blame the club for incompetence. We'd all do the same given the chance.

The love for the game takes the backseat as soon as that first contract is signed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Blame the club for incompetence. We'd all do the same given the chance.

The love for the game takes the backseat as soon as that first contract is signed.
Put people in a position where they only have 10-15 years to earn enough money for them and their families for the rest of their lives and people would empathise a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom