• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
This guy actually reason is the reason I had to pretend to be from Faroe Island or even worse, Denmark because there were actually a posters on here sending me screenshots of their airplane tickets to Iceland threatining to end me.

Awful keeper. I warned you but got banned because of it.
I remember how the usual suspects were doubting you.
"Arteta and his GK coach Inako Cana know better than some Icelandic weirdo!" they said.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Same guy is saying we’ll loan out Nelson and AMN who are both out of contract next year.

Might be another Ben Jacobs.

If they can't find someone to buy them I think they'll be loaned out. You at least save on their wages then. They probably won't kick a ball if they stay here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If they can't find someone to buy them I think they'll be loaned out. You at least save on their wages then. They probably won't kick a ball if they stay here.
What’s the difference in loaning them and just terminating their deals?

Runarsson arrives in Turkey to sign his contact

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Bye Runarrson

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom