• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Runarsson: Huffing and Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It may be the modern way but when a goalkeeper bigs himself up by talking about how good he is with his feet, it makes me sceptical, particularly a goalkeeper without any pedigree.

How good are you at saving / catching a ball? That's the bread and butter, distribution is the icing on top, particularly for a back up

Anyway, hope he has a successful career here and proves people like me wrong.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope he continues to improve and becomes a reliable squaddie

Kav

Established Member
I have little expectations about this signing but it’s very good business for Arsenal at such a low transfer fee to replace Martinez.

I am reserving judgement on his ability as a player because I am unaware of his talents. I hope he plays well during his time here.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Yeah trust Arsenal to get it done quickly if its cheap, weird one this. In any event welcome Goal keeper from the middle of nowhere for dirt cheap.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I give him the full benefit of the doubt right now. I rate and trust our current goalkeeping coach and if he wants him he can get him. Somehow he did convince Arteta after all as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom