• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankArsenal

Just like I said on the Christanval topic:
I thought Wenger was going to anounce it today? First he was going to tell us after the Austria-tour, but he needed some more time? But it seems like he needs some more time again? Maybe he's got something up his sleeve because... Wenger is a clever man and I think he already has his mind made up! So why waiting? Or is he just finalising the transfer...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I think we're all in agreement that we will sign Song, but nobody's sure about Christanval. I wonder why Wenger's taking so long to make his mind up.

FrankArsenal

GoonerGurjit said:
I think we're all in agreement that we will sign Song, but nobody's sure about Christanval. I wonder why Wenger's taking so long to make his mind up.

So it's the second time Wenger misses his own deadline to announce wheter we sign song/christanval or not. I wonder whats up?
(1) Does Bastia want to much money?
(2) Is song going to be loaned back next season?
(3) Is Wenger waiting on our new goalkeeper?
(4) Is the medical staff testing Christanval? (because of his injury problems)

What do you guys think? I go for point 3... "Song and Viera revealed"

FrankArsenal

Ratinho said:
Missed his deadline?

He's said he'd decide, not that he'd ring you up and tell you.

Sorry for not being English... I just didn't know the words for it. You know what I intended to say, so what's the deal?
Instead off pissing on me I suggest you say something useful about the topic! :idea: :idea:

Ratinho

Established Member
Erm, no I don't get you mate.

He's said he'll decide on these players by certain dates, and i'm sure he has decided. He has no obligation to tell us his plans until deals are done.

FrankArsenal

Ratinho said:
Erm, no I don't get you mate.

He's said he'll decide on these players by certain dates, and i'm sure he has decided. He has no obligation to tell us his plans until deals are done.

Allright mate! I guess you're right and he has made up his mind. Maybe he will tell us after the CS if the deals are done by then.

el jefe

http://www.tribalfootball.com/august/en ... 40805.html

This article says that Song and Christanval are unlikely to be offered deals. The good news is that usually when this website predicts something, the opposite actually happens.

I am sure that Wenger knows what he wants to do. Maybe he is still unsure about Christanval and wants to make an official announcement on both at the same time.

Or....maybe he is acting unsure about Song so Bastia will come back with a lower price. Either way, I think he will sign him.

gunn3rs3

dont believe to much what tribal says,there just unbelievable what they print.i think song is a done deal, cos if he was not any good it would have been seen quite quickly by the coaching staff.christanval has bad record with injuries so he might not make it.

FrankArsenal

el jefe said:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/august/englshnews040805.html

This article says that Song and Christanval are unlikely to be offered deals. The good news is that usually when this website predicts something, the opposite actually happens.

I am sure that Wenger knows what he wants to do. Maybe he is still unsure about Christanval and wants to make an official announcement on both at the same time.

Or....maybe he is acting unsure about Song so Bastia will come back with a lower price. Either way, I think he will sign him.

I read that too, but it's nonsense...
Wenger said before the match he wouldn't involve Song or Christanval. It was the official Arsenal site. I really wonder who on tribalfootball makes up this crap...

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any seen Christanval's action during the trial?
How did he perform --- comparing to Cygan?

Although by my observation Song was a bit insufficient in chase the ball back in the midfield, I still think Song has a good chance of being signed by AW.

A

Anonymous

i take it Song is not going to be an Arsenal player this year?..The minimum Wenger could do was give us an explanation. What, did he think we would just forget about it?..lol.

_scorpion_

Established Member
VanReyes said:
i take it Song is not going to be an Arsenal player this year?..The minimum Wenger could do was give us an explanation. What, did he think we would just forget about it?..lol.

Why would he owe Chelsea and Man Utd the reasons for not signing Song if it his intention not to sign him for reasons other than price?

C'mon mate, think it through sometimes.....

Ratinho

Established Member
VanReyes said:

Explain why he should be coming out and telling you the reasons for not signing/signing players exactly?

Good managers don't come out and spread the club news over the media, uinless it's dragged out there in a difficult situation, i.e. Baptista.

If you want a mong giving out every bit of info he can to the whole world, follow Newcastle tbh.

Paddy from Sweden

Just a thought;

Maybe Arsenal and Bastia have agreed on a deal but not until next summer. Then Song can stay in France and get some more games under his belt and a bit more experience. Next summer he then might even be ready for challenging for a place in our team. But who knows?

Wenger will make a statement when he finds that the time is right. All decisions might have been made already. Put some trust in le boss!

Paddy from Sweden

According to France Football:

Bastia : Song convoité par l'Inter

Selon France Football, l’Inter de Milan se serait mis sur la piste du jeune bastiais Alexandre Song. La relégation du club corse pourrait inciter ce dernier à vendre pour équilibrer ses comptes. Toujours selon France Football, un transfert de Song à l’Inter pourrait également impliquer le prêt du jouer à Bastia pendant un an…

Babelfished:

Bastia: Song coveted by Inter

According to France Football, it Inter Milan would have put itself on the track of the young Bastian Alexandre Song. The relegation of the Corsican club could encourage this last to sell to balance its accounts. Always according to France Football, a transfer of Song to Inter could also imply the loan of playing in Bastia during one year...

---------------------------------------
Pretty much the same as I wrote above, but with Song going to Inter and maybe being loaned back to Bastia.

Nothing done yet, but what is going on this summer? Weird! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom