• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Hleb

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
Training in Stuttgart starts today, you're right - do you know if Hleb is there?

Belarus are currently 62 in the world, but the Home Office measures it's rankings, based on Fifa's, over the last 2 years. Over that time, Belarus are only 83rd, not 62nd

asajoseph

Established Member
Yup, he's signed - pending a medical and work permit (which I'm guessing he'll get). As soon as that's done, we can close this topic and start talking about him in Arsenal talk!

Signed,

A very happy Gooner.

IBL

Established Member
Woohooo, he's finally signed for us. All 70 pages of the thread was was not wasted after all. Time to lock the thread methinks (* joking *) :)

A

Anonymous

why do people insist on him being 10!!! i saw a clip of him and something on him on tv and he was 15 ffs!!!!

seriously hope he can shoot though 13 goals in 150 caps for an attacker is ****!

AFCFan4Ever

Ugh FFS will people quit harping on his goal record....he is a CREATOR, not a goal scorer and that's exactly why we brought him in. We don't need him to score goals esp. if AW signs a top class partner for Henry...we need him to create chances and give the midfield that creative spark it lacks at times.

Soler

Established Member
VavaGoon said:
why do people insist on him being 10!!! i saw a clip of him and something on him on tv and he was 15 ffs!!!!

He changed numbers from 15 to 10 for 04/05. :roll:

Thai Gunner

Hmmm 10m...that's bit steep...... I thought it would have been great if he joined us for 6-8 mill..... Anyway, hope he will succeed.....as much as Pires has. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom