• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Hleb

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Awesome signing. Good to see us finally make a signing too.

Cant wait to see him on the pitch in the Chariety Shield.

Haakon

He was nr10, wont be getting that this year atleast... Maybe after next season, personally I hope that no one ever wears the nr10 again. nr10 is all about Bergkamp baby!

Asterix

Established Member
With just a slight variation from the movie From Russia With Love we should be calling him Rosa.

Rosa Klebb / Hleb. Geddit? Huh, huh? his song could easily be the Bond theme therefore - bit of a stretch I guess....... :lol:

the dawn raids

Established Member
VavaGoon said:
robinho!!!

but £10m a bit pricey innit...

wait, i thought you were soo sure SWP was coming? :wink:

looks to be a good signing. i would have preferred someone who is more of a wide player, but im not complaining.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Well it's still possible till we making our second signing either that's SWP or not it'll be our last signing I would think, even though us fans think we need more I think Arsène will be happy with what he's acquired and got already.

jeromelee

leonardo santiago said:
Great signing from what I've seen of him on ball control he is one of the best players in the world, furthermore he's capable of 20+ assists in a season. Stuttgart fans loved him, confident he'll make us love him too.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's one of the best players in the world. He's pretty decent. But for that price I guess you don't expect to be choosy. Still happy with the idea of having Hleb as our first signing this summer. Really looking forward to watching him in action. Hope he does as well at Arsenal as he was before. With Hleb in, and costing only about 7mil pounds, I think we can get Robinho if AW really wanted to. Crossing my fingers

MK5

Well.. he's an assist machine.

VERY creative dribbler with brilliant vision and passing skills.. something we have lacked away from home in Europe.. with Bergkamp missing.. we don't usually have a player thay had the capability to run at defenders and pick out passes.. that's what Hleb is.[/quote]

A bit oif a mix between Reyes, Pires and Bergy then eh? :lol: . I know what you're saying but paying £10 000000 for a player who will help us score more goals when we scored them from right left and centre las year but still ended up with a lot less than we wanted sounds just stupied to me, Unless AW already has a plan how to sort out the defence for next season of course.

Feis-al

MK5 said:

VERY creative dribbler with brilliant vision and passing skills.. something we have lacked away from home in Europe.. with Bergkamp missing.. we don't usually have a player thay had the capability to run at defenders and pick out passes.. that's what Hleb is.

A bit oif a mix between Reyes, Pires and Bergy then eh? :lol: . I know what you're saying but paying £10 000000 for a player who will help us score more goals when we scored them from right left and centre las year but still ended up with a lot less than we wanted sounds just stupied to me, Unless AW already has a plan how to sort out the defence for next season of course.[/quote]

Remind me again because I have some sort of memory lapse, How many did we unlock and score in Europ! :!: :!: :eek:ops:

Feis-al

MK5 said:

VERY creative dribbler with brilliant vision and passing skills.. something we have lacked away from home in Europe.. with Bergkamp missing.. we don't usually have a player thay had the capability to run at defenders and pick out passes.. that's what Hleb is.

A bit oif a mix between Reyes, Pires and Bergy then eh? :lol: . I know what you're saying but paying £10 000000 for a player who will help us score more goals when we scored them from right left and centre las year but still ended up with a lot less than we wanted sounds just stupied to me, Unless AW already has a plan how to sort out the defence for next season of course.[/quote]

Remind me again because I have some sort of memory lapse, How many did we unlock and score in Europ! :!: :!: :eek:ops:

Feis-al

MK5 said:

Top Bottom