• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

luis suarez GIF

CannonBals

Based on the Athletic article, it seems Newcastle would rather let Bruno go before Isak. And would ask for 100m+.
Not worth such risk at that price point.

I would rather knock on Madrids door for Rodrygo/Valverde/Tchouameni and see if they blink.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Based on the Athletic article, it seems Newcastle would rather let Bruno go before Isak. And would ask for 100m+.
Not worth such risk at that price point.

I would rather knock on Madrids door for Rodrygo/Valverde/Tchouameni and see if they blink.

Madrid also tends to sell without exaggerating the transfer fee, provided the player is open to leaving. Let's go for it, Rodrygo or Tchouameni for me, but really doubt they'll sell Tchouameni. Valverde is a bit overrated imo.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
You know what I mean. They have needs in defence, and are getting Mbappe with big wages. They want the going market price for their players, that's for sure.

No, I don't know what you mean. Btw you take something I wrote and add something completely different to it that I haven't even said and argue from that. Come on surely you can do better?

I'll say it again in a different way, I don't think they have unreasonable transfer fees on outgoing players.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Madrid also tends to sell without exaggerating the transfer fee, provided the player is open to leaving. Let's go for it, Rodrygo or Tchouameni for me, but really doubt they'll sell Tchouameni. Valverde is a bit overrated imo.

He tends to get slightly overestimated. But the fact Wenger wanted him here makes me determined to see it happen.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No, I don't know what you mean. Btw you take something I wrote and add something completely different to it that I haven't even said and argue from that. Come on surely you can do better?

I'll say it again in a different way, I don't think they have unreasonable transfer fees on outgoing players.
Well they do for many here, because many here constantly underestimate the current market prices for players with long contracts.

Isak would cost over 100 million pounds, and Rodrygo would cost even more than Isak. Likely way more.

CannonBals

Well they do for many here, because many here constantly underestimate the current market prices for players with long contracts.

Isak would cost over 100 million pounds, and Rodrygo would cost even more than Isak. Likely way more.
Almost always when a player moves away from Madrid, its not the player but they club that wants to move the player on.
For the player they are already at the best club in the world. So they are either pushed by the club (read Özil) or want more game time (Ødegaard). In both cases the player generally get to pick the club and Madrid are classy to respect that.
Currently I expect Isak to cost more than Rodrygo. Its also a lot to do with how much the player means to the club aswell. Thus generally fees cannot be compared.

Top Bottom