• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not do sure. If his path is blocked for a starting role, he may think now is the time to move.
He is a player who has no international future and is one year away from free transfer. If he is going to France outside PSG no one can get near his wage. But if he goes on free he will get a nice signing on fee. No way he is leaving with less than 12 months left on his deal

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unless we release laca from his last year contract he is not going anywhere
Yeah. I doubt t he is going, very little interest, so I don't think we will go big on a striker. I think it's the least of our problems though. Full backs and central midfield need to be sorted this window. There is no excuse.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah. I doubt t he is going, very little interest, so I don't think we will go big on a striker. I think it's the least of our problems though. Full backs and central midfield need to be sorted this window. There is no excuse.
definetely another left back and Tierney has injuries and we need a rb as well

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We only have poachers. Poachers are limited and one dimensional.

Need an upgrade on quality. Any deep lying forward or false 9 would be upgrades to poachers.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Center forward is more important than people think in my opinion. Auba is coming off the back of a bad season and Arteta has never fancied him at 9. We know Lacazette isn't good enough. Both of then are in their 30s.

Martinelli/Balogun aren't realistic options if you want to finish in the top 4.

Give me a quality all round center forward over another midfielder that plays behind the ball or a right back any day of the week.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why wouldn't Lacazette go anywhere? He's world class, I'm sure Europe's elite will be battling it out in no time to sign him. A-M have assured me there's not many better around than Laca and with such a shortage of top CF's nowadays I'm sure it won't be long until the super clubs start bidding ridiculous fees to try and sign him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Laca and Nketiah out, Isak in? I'd be for it, but what then for Balogun?
He should go on loan and prove himself somewhere else whether we sign Isak or not. Loan him out to the dutch or german league for a season or two and let's see if he's the real deal before we start planning our future around him as our #9.

Token Yank

Isak would be perfect if we go 4-3-3. He can drop deep and has very good ball control and passing. He would unlock Auba off the left.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Center forward is more important than people think in my opinion. Auba is coming off the back of a bad season and Arteta has never fancied him at 9. We know Lacazette isn't good enough. Both of then are in their 30s.

Martinelli/Balogun aren't realistic options if you want to finish in the top 4.

Give me a quality all round center forward over another midfielder that plays behind the ball or a right back any day of the week.

Definitely agree, because every elite team should have a Lewandowski/RVP kinda striker.
It lifts you to another level, if your striker is a great number 10 as well - Auba and Laca just arent very good in that regard, never have been.

I would not rule put Flo being that guy, but it's totally unknown to that point and too much risk..
I'd wait for it, if there wasn't an elite solution or at least talent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah got to wonder they did that to increase the release clause. either way that block him from going anywhere. time to lock,

Top Bottom