• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has a low buy back clause for Dortmund, they may try to sell him to us before and for a cheap-ish transfer fee.
That's not what this says.

Dortmund will likely be the one to deal with. Unless we pay that 60 million release clause so they have to sell.

Sociedad will profit about 20 million.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His move to Dortmund will depend all on Haaland who unlikely they going to sell unless Chelsea or City offer something Crazy. Isak has 3 years left in contract so his current team is in comfortable position asking 30M or even more.

drippin

His move to Dortmund will depend all on Haaland who unlikely they going to sell unless Chelsea or City offer something Crazy. Isak has 3 years left in contract so his current team is in comfortable position asking 30M or even more.
Wouldn't Dortmund then activate the clause and make that profit, or more, themselves?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That's not what this says.

Dortmund will likely be the one to deal with. Unless we pay that 60 million release clause so they have to sell.

Sociedad will profit about 20 million.

I don’t get it, what is said there that I didn’t say? I may have missed something as I’m at work.

It says Dortmund could activate his but back clause. But in my post I am saying it’s in Real Sociedad’s best interest to not lose him for that measly £27.5m. We could surely offer them something like £35m. If we move quick, before Dortmund are sure about Haaland’s future maybe we can buy him from Sociedad.

It’s a long shot depending on how pro active Dortmund are but I dont expect our board ie Edu to move so swiftly and street smart.

D

Dial Square 1886

This guy would be my absolute dream signing for this window.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Dortmund won't be activating any clause until Haaland goes, which wont happen until the end of the window regardless. I don't think it'll happen anyway really, far too much money involved when he's available for 70M next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Isak at the moment is 15 to 20 goals striker considerding he only 21 is very decent and he play in La Liga still the talk about signing is very premature when Laca is still here and the links about him leaving very weak this one will be interesting after the euros to see how it will develop.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tierney 23, Gabriel 23, ESR 20, Saka 19, Ødegaard 22...

bUt We dOnT PLaY oUr YoUngEr PlAyERs

We don't tho. Saka was brought in by Emery, as was Tierney.

ESR was literal forced on him. And not forced like you're trying to paint the Cedric and Mari deals?

He doesn't like to rely on youth players, it's his prerrogative. Even brought Willian on so he could play across the wings and at AM. Asked for him by name.

drippin

I don’t get it, what is said there that I didn’t say? I may have missed something as I’m at work.

It says Dortmund could activate his but back clause. But in my post I am saying it’s in Real Sociedad’s best interest to not lose him for that measly £27.5m. We could surely offer them something like £35m. If we move quick, before Dortmund are sure about Haaland’s future maybe we can buy him from Sociedad.

It’s a long shot depending on how pro active Dortmund are but I dont expect our board ie Edu to move so swiftly and street smart.
The point is that Dortmund holds all the cards.

They can always intervene because Isak agreed to the clause.

It is the reason for the 6 million transfer fee. Isak is an asset after his great season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom