• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
By mid season next year Tet will be begging Elche for a chance, won't be getting it.
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just watched a video of him and looks like he was balling out, his technical ceiling looks very high. I also now remember him as the guy playing against Spain for Sweden, he did really well in that game but I think I remember him doing better at creating opportunities than putting them away.

Last few pages seems like nobody wants him so I’m fully behind this signing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just watched a video of him and looks like he was balling out, his technical ceiling looks very high. I also now remember him as the guy playing against Spain for Sweden, he did really well in that game but I think I remember him doing better at creating opportunities than putting them away.

You know you can just say you like him because he does step overs and not all this other crap?

Whenever Trilly uses the word technique he basically means do they do step overs or not.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Think we would need someone like a Cabral or Jovic along with him. Can't see him leading the line as of yet.

I'm behind this signing but not for the quoted price. But then again its Kroenke money and lately they like pissing it around!

Makavelii

I’m only going to post in this thread once.
Isaks goal ratio is not good enough to suit our ambitions.
Not what we need.
/thread

Goonger

1 good thing about him is he seems to have a good shooting technique, so if you get him into positions he can score then he should be able to put the ball in the net.

I know it's a lazy comparison but he does have pre Arsenal Henry vibes about him. You'd be confident about Wenger turning him into a monster. However the level we paid for Henry for the gamble seems a lot less than we'd have to pay for the Isak gamble, & that's my big worry.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

1 good thing about him is he seems to have a good shooting technique, so if you get him into positions he can score then he should be able to put the ball in the net.

I know it's a lazy comparison but he does have pre Arsenal Henry vibes about him. You'd be confident about Wenger turning him into a monster. However the level we paid for Henry for the gamble seems a lot less than we'd have to pay for the Isak gamble, & that's my big worry.
He’s got that far post curler down it seems. And yeah the booth footedness appeals to me as well.

What I liked about the video was he was beating defenders in various ways, sometimes with skill moves other times by just reacting to what the defender gave him, other times with just straight up pace. I can see why he was hyped, all the tools to be an elite striker.

What’s worrying is that he’s not actually scoring that many goals. Could be an Henry at Juve situation or might just not be a good striker.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Comparing Isak to Thierry Henry you know 😭😭

This forums finished.

Latest posts

Top Bottom