• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

80M for a striker that’s yet to hit 20 goals in a season?

Would be a Pepe level risk.

bazinga GIF

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isak is a really good player, but he isn't clinical. He would come with the price tag and it would weigh down on him. There is so much pressure on the Arsenal forward.

Yes he hits the post later in the game, but that miss at 1.18. That doesn't fly at this club.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Isak is a really good player, but he isn't clinical. He would come with the price tag and it would weigh down on him. There is so much pressure on the Arsenal forward.

Yes he hits the post later in the game, but that miss at 1.18. That doesn't fly at this club.

Yep, I'd have been in his DM's with all sorts of abuse if he missed that playing for Arsenal.

daron christie

I stopped reading at “ he isn't clinical ”

Last thing we need

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Moving from Vlahovic to Isak makes no sense. They are completely different.

Vlahovic
Schik
Cabral
Scamacca

David
Gouiri
Isak

DCL
Abraham
Jovic

They are 3 completely different groups and types. I don't get how you can move from one group to the next. That isn't a plan.

Diesel

Why not use pepe at striker until the summer and not let edu spend ungodly amount on a striker who is nothing but potential atm.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why not use pepe at striker until the summer and not let edu spend ungodly amount on a striker who is nothing but potential atm.
I don't think Pepe can hold the ball up as a lone striker. That being said, with the way things are going, we might end up with him or Martinelli there....

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The funny thing is. All the podcasts I have listened to have said the words "when Pepe comes back". It is usually linked to resting Saka and having more options.

He has played 501 minutes and hasn't started a league game since mid October. He hasn't been injured and hasn't had covid. He is finished at the club. Arteta can't stand him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Moving from Vlahovic to Isak makes no sense. They are completely different.

Vlahovic
Schik
Cabral
Scamacca

David
Gouiri
Isak

DCL
Abraham
Jovic

They are 3 completely different groups and types. I don't get how you can move from one group to the next. That isn't a plan.
I agree with this. And I even consider João in this. I would make sense if we were pushing for either Vlahovic or Cabral. This looks like, just get s player a look how it works, play him and pray he make it individually. Just like he does with Saka, Martinelli and ESR, he didn't have a plan, he was forced to play them and accidentally they did well so he keep them in 11.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Isak + Ødegaard link up again.
Premier league isn't ready for this

AeNwT

I’ve watched him for three years & this is the norm for him. I love his game but he goes clean through on goal every game & rarely converts

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The striker market is so tough.
I really like the idea of Dusan but unfortunately looks like he wont come.
But we need someone very badly.
Auba & Laca are probably both done here tbh & i dont have a problem with that as we need to move on imho.
Hard for Edu & Arteta to get in anyone who is at the level let alone an upgrade.
Not sure Isak is that man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom