• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

ragnarock

Not when you have some of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the country coaching you.

David Silva did strength training all his football career and never got bigger as his goals were different.
The quality of the coach doesn't matter if his body literally is fighting against putting on muscle mass.
Like I said genetics has a massive part in this, especially when you cant dedicate all your time to strength training like a non-footballer could.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do it the ethical way? All the elite clubs are cheating the system.

Pump the lad up with PEDs and let him steal all the lunch money from defenders in the PL.
I’m talking generally. In the early days of bodybuilding they believed eating this many eggs daily for a cycle was even better than a PED cycle.

As long as you had no underlying health conditions.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ronaldinho was skinny as a twig when he came to Europe, a couple of seasons into his Barça stint and he got ripped as ****.

PEDs? Most likely, but you can get bigger in time and fill into your body.

Also age wise you’re not going to be putting muscles as a teen.

You look at most athletes and they skyrocket in terms of muscle growth through their early 20s.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ on them PEDs

derek-moreplatesmoredates.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The quality of the coach doesn't matter if his body literally is fighting against putting on muscle mass.
Like I said genetics has a massive part in this, especially when you cant dedicate all your time to strength training like a non-footballer could.
I agree genetics play a big part but you cannot tell me that on a proper strength and conditioning program, having his diet managed for him a 22 year old cant add 3 or 4 kg of muscle to his frame over the next couple of years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also age wise you’re not going to be putting muscles as a teen.

You look at most athletes and they skyrocket in terms of muscle growth through their early 20s.
I think your teen years are the prime years to pack on muscle, probably as soon as you’re coming out of puberty.

Football training is different though.

ragnarock

I agree genetics play a big part but you cannot tell me that on a proper strength and conditioning program, having his diet managed for him a 22 year old cant add 3 or 4 kg of muscle to his frame over the next couple of years.
Of course you generally can. I'm saying that, since none of us has any insight into what stuff he is literally made up of, you can't just assume that putting on some muscle is easy. As to having a proper program and nutritional plan he's had that since he was a teen in Sweden. Spain admittedly, historically, has a different culture when it comes to S&C but the whole business is so advanced across the board now. Nothing says the coaches in England will be any better. Thats just not true.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think your teen years are the prime years to pack on muscle, probably as soon as you’re coming out of puberty.

True but your body is still developing then and no fitness coach is going to let you pile on the muscle when you’re that young.

It’s why guys don’t go pro in the NFL until they’re 22 even though they’re not earning before. The body’s just not at its peak until then.

ragnarock

Yeah muscle growth in men usually peak like 16-20 depending when you peak hight velocity occurs.

Footballers however might grow into their frame later due to the fact that they need time to accumulate that type of training. And probably also due to coaches, unnecessarily, putting too much emphasis on endurance training.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Of course you generally can. I'm saying that, since none of us has any insight into what stuff he is literally made up of, you can't just assume that putting on some muscle is easy. As to having a proper program and nutritional plan he's had that since he was a teen in Sweden. Spain admittedly, historically, has a different culture when it comes to S&C but the whole business is so advanced across the board now. Nothing says the coaches in England will be any better. Thats just not true.
I didn't say it was easy. I just said it's not that difficult.

Give a 60 year old man a strength and conditioning coach, a nutritionist,a chef and a state of the art gym and however poor his genetics may be, he will still be able to gain some muscle mass.

ragnarock

I didn't say it was easy. I just said having it's not that difficult.

Give a 60 year old man a strength and conditioning coach, a nutritionist,a chef and a state of the art gym and however poor his genetics may be, he will still be able to gain some muscle mass.
Not really comparable scenario that😅

But yeah lets leave it there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great now people will think Isak is signing for Arsenal because he having free time in London. Players have life's outside of football too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom