• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Eduardo will blame the club for getting the fans' hopes up at the end of the season while having done the same exact thing for the past month.

He needs to reinvent himself as an Arsenal Twitter personality ASAP

Reactions: A_G

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t travelling during covid what got Auba murdered by Arteta? Isak going to be banished before even signing.

Kysus

Regarding the whole 'bulk him up' thing it's not that easy when he is expected to perform on the pitch at the same time. Can't just put on mass, has to be actual muscle (getting "pumped" is not the same thing) and that takes a lot of effort. Add genetics to that....
For someone as skinny as him it would be ridiculously easy to put on (a lot of) muscle just in 6-8 weeks pre-season if guided properly (which should be easy for a professional athlete).
Beauty of beginner gains.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For someone as skinny as him it would be ridiculously easy to put on (a lot of) muscle just in 6-8 weeks pre-season if guided properly (which should be easy for a professional athlete).
Beauty of beginner gains.

Yes, check the amount of growth amongst Bayern players for example. Ridiculous levels in little to no time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Eduardo will blame the club for getting the fans' hopes up at the end of the season while having done the same exact thing for the past month.

It's almost as if we should block people from posting his account here again......

• Wow

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Swedish journalist pouring fuel on the fire

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mate, you and I know that they put something in their kool-aid there and goretzka had second servings.

Of course ;)

I didnt want to say the quiet part out loud. I fully expect Mikel to have learnt ALL tricks of the trade from Guardiola.

Kysus

Yes, check the amount of growth amongst Bayern players for example. Ridiculous levels in little to no time.
I have done it myself as well.

While playing football it's really hard on the body(difficult to get enough recovery) so performance drops off considerably.
It's why it should be done in pre-season or when recovering from injury.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Untitled.jpg

Swedish journalist pouring fuel on the fire
Tweet is fake or deleted.

She responded to someone asking that she thinks it looks like Isak is on vacation. Adding (jokingly most likely) that she might need to head out and look.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tweet is fake or deleted.

She responded to someone asking that she thinks it looks like Isak is on vacation. Adding (jokingly most likely) that she might need to head out and look.
It was deleted, I wouldn't make a fake tweet of a journalist I've never heard of.

Top Bottom