• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This guy does look a quality player.

But dropping the sort of money on him that is being spoken about, feels like madness.

That pressure on him will be insane, coming off poor season from him too...hope he doesn't crumble under all that.

Feel Arteta will want a more Prem proven player for that money, think DCL would be his first choice.

Will back Isak if we do get him though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I still think we could if we really wanted to. We're going to be spending big on a forward this summer regardless as to whether we have CL next season or not.
Let’s see what big is. Lille let’s club do deals for years hence why we and Napoli paid 70+ million for their players. I don’t see Arsenal getting close to 80-90 million mark. I know the usual if the right player is there. We can’t afford those figures

Latest posts+

Top Bottom