• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
All 4 of those options together wouldn't be able to match Aiba's best year in the Premier League.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I reckon we bite the bullet and get this done this summer. We need to sort out CF moving forward, and this guy looks the best U23 CF not called Haaland. Lacazette out Isak in should be the plan.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've signed this guy on FIFA, if we manage to get him it would be to good to be true, he has so impressed me on manager mode. Real life is different to PS but eitherway I'd still be pleased if we get him.

ClubLevel

Still a bit raw for me for him to come in and make a straight impact. Swedens last
ame was a good example of this, first half he struggled to get into the game, second half looked a good player.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We don't have the money, but ideally you buy him and loan him back to Soceidad. 50m? We could raise over half of that by selling Laca and Nketiah.

oh to be a goon

"From England, for example, it is reported that Arsenal has spoken with the Swede's representatives , informing them that, if they are interested in playing in London, they will go all out for Isak, considering paying his termination clause to avoid entering into negotiations with the real."

Saw this rumour this morning, though I'm pretty sure AS are low (@OnlyOne ?)

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I like this rumor, Wheatley says he has heard without complete confirmation, we are preparing a couple of 80 million plus bids; if true, could be Maddison but is this how much u need to get Isak?

ThePortugueseGunner

I've been loving his performance at the Euro's. If I was given the chance, I would definitely say yes to this guy.

Now, back to reality, it's really cute that there are topics (even if it's just rumours) for guys like Isak, Maddison, Camavinga... I'm a man that owns up to his mistakes and it doesn't bother me to say I was wrong. But I would be very, very surprised if any of these names would actually join us.

They just seem to talented to actively choose joining a club that, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have a path.

EDIT: Can't seem to be able to remove that emoji, the word is "topics". I feel like an 80 year old grandpa.

EDIT 2: Of course, the emoji would still appear if I wrote the exact same word. Now I feel like a dumb 80 year old who, of course, wouldn't be a grandpa, because no woman would ever build a family around such mediocre intelligence. The word was "t-o-p-i-c-s".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I guess Real Sociedad would be open to sell him without someone activate his release clause i don't think anybody will invest 70M euros for him at the moment he Max 35M player.

Wiggins

I've been loving his performance at the Euro's. If I was given the chance, I would definitely say yes to this guy.

Now, back to reality, it's really cute that there are topics (even if it's just rumours) for guys like Isak, Maddison, Camavinga... I'm a man that owns up to his mistakes and it doesn't bother me to say I was wrong. But I would be very, very surprised if any of these names would actually join us.

They just seem to talented to actively choose joining a club that, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have a path.

EDIT: Can't seem to be able to remove that emoji, the word is "topics". I feel like an 80 year old grandpa.

EDIT 2: Of course, the emoji would still appear if I wrote the exact same word. Now I feel like a dumb 80 year old who, of course, wouldn't be a grandpa, because no woman would ever build a family around such mediocre intelligence. The word was "t-o-p-i-c-s".
Have you been smoking hasish or cannibis?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

don't worry - that emoji is needed on almost every thread sooner or later

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
SI
I guess Real Sociedad would be open to sell him without someone activate his release clause i don't think anybody will invest 70M euros for him at the moment he Max 35M player.
I think they can get 45-50M for him.

He has top quality talent for ST, if Arsenal willing to pay that money for Ben White, do it for Isak!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom