• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Terrible source.

giphy.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's literally referencing the athletic article from a few days ago and saying that he has no info on the following tweet.

Yet, @OnlyOne gets slaughtered when he starts a thread with an iffy link.
It was because of this Sociedad ITK tweet:

They tell me, I cannot confirm, that some Premier League team is going to offer 50 Million Euros for Alexander Isak in the next few days.

He's assuming it's Arsenal based on the Athletic article.

Goonger

Isak strikes me as a Wenger pet project, a player he could mould into a top striker. If he can't get that level of support, guidance & trust could just be another Martial type not quite wide player & not quite forward.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It was because of this Sociedad ITK tweet:

They tell me, I cannot confirm, that some Premier League team is going to offer 50 Million Euros for Alexander Isak in the next few days.

He's assuming it's Arsenal based on the Athletic article.

waSTeFuL BuMp

• Sad
Reactions: A_G

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Isak strikes me as a Wenger pet project, a player he could mould into a top striker. If he can't get that level of support, guidance & trust could just be another Martial type not quite wide player & not quite forward.
We only missing that little piece in the machinery called Arsène Wenger

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No way we're paying his RC. Certainly not in January. Still think Vlahovic is the main man

If they’re actively pursuing other options then he’s not really the main men anymore is he? That suggests they’ve given up unless he changes his mind.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Nowhere near worth the investment at this stage. Needs at least a couple of consecutive high scoring seasons before he's worth the reported €90m. Rather have Laca not scoring for us than pay bags of money and have Isak not scoring for us.

Really hope he comes good eventually though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also i don't understand we discussing lower than his release clause worth trying but real Sociedad are not in pressure to sell key player for them and they fighting for Europe.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
At this moment I would take a swerve on Isak, there is a reason no one is activating the release clause.

If Sociedad arent will to accept a lot lower fee then hes going nowhere and wont be for some time.

Tom349

Isak is this windows James Maddison. The smokescreen/bluff to place pressure on our intended target.

Personal opinion is Vlahovic is the man we want, Fiorentina are happy with our offer, Vlahovic himself is happy with 'our project' and terms, however his agents are the issue. We pretend to look elsewhere, they lower their stance, everyones happy. Our they stick to their guns and we walk away similarly to the Auoar deal two summers ago.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nowhere near worth the investment at this stage. Needs at least a couple of consecutive high scoring seasons before he's worth the reported €90m. Rather have Laca not scoring for us than pay bags of money and have Isak not scoring for us.

Really hope he comes good eventually though

Yeah rather see out this season than blowing your money on project for the future. 76 million pound imo is plain robbery

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The strikers option apart from Vlahovic is Beyond depressing not sure if anyone you can trust to improve your side if they signed.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Vlahovic, Cabral, DCL, Isak, @GDeep®

From left to right, that’s the order of strikers I’d prefer.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Isak is this windows James Maddison. The smokescreen/bluff to place pressure on our intended target.

Personal opinion is Vlahovic is the man we want, Fiorentina are happy with our offer, Vlahovic himself is happy with 'our project' and terms, however his agents are the issue. We pretend to look elsewhere, they lower their stance, everyones happy. Our they stick to their guns and we walk away similarly to the Auoar deal two summers ago.

Why would this be held up due to an agent if the player and club are happy with the terms?

Top Bottom