• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I disagree because the assumption “as long as his value stays high” is as good as him being a success or not. For example, we should of paid a flat 75m for Zaha because the younger, because 75m over three years Mr Pepe isn’t even attracting saviours who fancy a punt. Arsenal is a hard place to come and succeed and Isak would have the world on his shoulders. When there is expectation and it doesn’t work at Arsenal, it’s BAD.
If Zaha was any better he wouldn't spend his career at Palace, but that's just me thinking. I'm not saying it works 100% of the time but should be dead obvious that chances of getting value back are much higher with what I wrote.

Sancho and Havertz for example, they didn't have an amazing time so far in the PL but they are still worth a lot of money due to their age and potential. As soon as Auba had a bad season, his value went to 0. Hope this clears things out

upthegun

Isak has big potential but not an immediate game changer for us I don’t think. We are in desperate need of a target man, someone that is good in the air, has link up play and is clinical in the box. Patrick Schick would be my ideal.

jaystewart

If Zaha was any better he wouldn't spend his career at Palace, but that's just me thinking. I'm not saying it works 100% of the time but should be dead obvious that chances of getting value back are much higher with what I wrote.

Sancho and Havertz for example, they didn't have an amazing time so far in the PL but they are still worth a lot of money due to their age and potential. As soon as Auba had a bad season, his value went to 0. Hope this clears things out
I’m in agreement with you, age and talent are typically on your side. But we don’t eat from the bracket as your quoting. Sancho and Havertz are top top talents, a tier of talent that we have absolute no access to except for making our own and getting there ahead of time which Saliba is the only example of us trying that.

Zaha would be arguably our best player outside of Saka. And Aubameyang justified his transfer fee in my mind, regrettable as things are now. Isak is so far from deliverable the two just mentioned. If he comes here and score 10 goals a season, that’s a fair transition on his track record yet we are in the muck again. Perhaps, maybe and hopefully getting 25m back isn’t a good reason to spend 75m in my mind.

Legend14

Established Member
This would be a miserable transfer. Worst than Pepe. He is not strong enough to play in the premier league. I’d rather we’d wait for better CF talent and sign a world class CM.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This club is finished man, the juice left with Wenger.

Ngl someone like Isak probably looks at what's happened to guys like Saliba, Guendouzi, Auba and Pepe and wondering what's going on.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Wouldn't be surprised if this is Chelsea fan Matt Law trying to wind up Arsenal fans.

Love how many on Twiter especially stated how Arsenal was the most interesting project and all players should want to join.

Yet we are twerking for players not interested.
Banter club
If this is actually true and not just Matt Law trolling, Isak turned down Real Madrid for Dortmund earlier in his career so it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't rate us or our club status.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This club is finished man, the juice left with Wenger.

Ngl someone like Isak probably looks at what's happened to guys like Saliba, Guendouzi, Auba and Pepe and wondering what's going on.

Or he looks at his mate Ødegaard loving it and earning tons of money?

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
If this is actually true and not just Matt Law trolling, Isak turned down Real Madrid for Dortmund earlier in his career so it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't rate us or our club status.
He probably chose Dortmund for the chances to play and develop, further his career. If he actually is having reservations about us that would be pretty damning.

A club that potentially would pay his RC and have him as the main man.

Top Bottom