• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I haven't read anything in the Swedish media. Got a link?
I just heard it from a podcast by one of the guest who is a actually close to Isak. Could be bullsh1t. Could be a way to get crazy money from Arsenal. But Isak has real savy people helping him. I just fear what they would get out of desperate Arsenal last few days

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I just heard it from a podcast by one of the guest who is a actually close to Isak. Could be bullsh1t. Could be a way to get crazy money from Arsenal. But Isak has real savy people helping him. I just fear what they would get out of desperate Arsenal last few days
Provide a link

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Isak has big potential but not an immediate game changer for us I don’t think. We are in desperate need of a target man, someone that is good in the air, has link up play and is clinical in the box. Patrick Schick would be my ideal.
Schick is worse than Giroud. Have you ever seen him playing and passing ball?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure i see him succeeding as a lone striker for us. He seems too slightly built, and is he good enough with the link up play?

Obviously we won't pay €90m, but would sociedad part with him for less?

upthegun

Schick is worse than Giroud. Have you ever seen him playing and passing ball

That’s a terrible take, he is far superior to Giroud. Would cost half the money of Isak and is clinical. Far less risk than us dropping 75m on Isak and ending up with another Pepe. £75m is dangerous territory - Pepe, Sancho, Kepa, Maguire 😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not sure i see him succeeding as a lone striker for us. He seems too slightly built, and is he good enough with the link up play?

Obviously we won't pay €90m, but would sociedad part with him for less.
I’m not sure they would sell tbh. Real Socidad can get CL football next season and would be mad to cash in now. They are not a club with financial problems.

Schick is another unrealistic signing this window. Leverkusen has great chance of CL football and also don’t need to sell. I don’t think people get how desperate everyone is for CL. Sell your star player last day of jan is not realistic

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
That’s a terrible take, he is far superior to Giroud. Would cost half the money of Isak and is clinical. Far less risk than us dropping 75m on Isak and ending up with another Pepe. £75m is dangerous territory - Pepe, Sancho, Kepa, Maguire 😂
I bet you don't remember him playing for Rome. He is not as clinical as you think. One good season doesn't mean anything.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

And the name of this guest?

pascal_stepanovs

I’m not sure they would sell tbh. Real Socidad can get CL football next season and would be mad to cash in now. They are not a club with financial problems.

Schick is another unrealistic signing this window. Leverkusen has great chance of CL football and also don’t need to sell. I don’t think people get how desperate everyone is for CL. Sell your star player last day of jan is not realistic
They can easily spend 15m and get another chap to score 20 a season in Germany. Hell young Edward would probably score 20 out there.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Does anyone else hate this things with football clubs being referred to by media as "projects". Feels like we are talking about crypto rather than an actual active football club.
Hate is a strong word, but it is pretty annoying when there's no actual "project" going on. Just an attempt to make it sound sexier.

Makavelii

Anyone know if any of Isaks goals are penalties?

So hard to find a stats site that tells you penalty goals scored. Madness.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know if any of Isaks goals are penalties?

So hard to find a stats site that tells you penalty goals scored. Madness.

He scored one penalty this season. Last season he didn’t score any (he missed one) and Sociedad had 12 in total. If he was their penalty taker he’d probably have had 20-25 goals. That’s for league goals.

Top Bottom