• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexander Isak

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Edu is looking at that RC and is licking his lips right now.
Release clauses and buying out own players contracts

best-job-ive-ever-had-fury.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Alexis was a beast with us, in the left and as CF... So both of you are right. He knows the worst mistake he did was left Arsenal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Do they have Fitness First in Spain? Need to get that boy to the gym, asap

I kinda think if he hasn’t bulked up by now he probably never will, it’s just his body type, I’m sure he has strength he just needs to know how to use it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I kinda think if he hasn’t bulked up by now he probably never will, it’s just his body type, I’m sure he has strength he just needs to know how to use it.

Tbf peak muscle building comes anytime between 20 - 30 and with all the cardio these guys do it can be hard to put it on.

He’ll thicken up eventually.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbf peak muscle building comes anytime between 20 - 30 and with all the cardio these guys do it can be hard to put it on.

He’ll thicken up eventually.

Take Crouchy though, he never bulked up, it was just how he was, Isak a less extreme case but still, I think he’s just naturally willowy.

Top Bottom