• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The goal was very fortunate but those are the types of goals that can help a striker go on a run of form. Maybe being benched can light a fire in him, tho i don't think his cameo was enough to automatically mean he should be backed starting. Obviously Olympiacos you'd imagine he'll start.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That was impressive 10 minutes performance a very nice assist and goal even if was miss hit he seriously need the end season well because losing faith in him

Look at the way the team and coaches celebrated Lacazette's goal. We're never getting rid of him! :facepalm:

Yeah its good that he scored and got a assists(by the way am I the only one who don't think it was by a mistake? Nice assists tbh). But its not like its start of something. Its just same Lacazette as before who can deliver in home games against teams like Newcastle.

My goldfish was like

giphy.gif

when I took a celebration dance with my centipedes.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Was very poor today. Glad he got the goal though. Laca scoring makes me smile.

He never gets into positions to score these kind of fox in the box goals. I hope Arteta is whipping him with some movement lessons in training.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Hope these couple of goals on the trot sparks a comeback to some form with some goals to make a right fool out of the amount of agenda merchants on this thread alone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Shocking performance yet again. Got the winning goal though, so the job done to some extent you can say.

Absolutely terrible player though.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Do I think there are better players out there? - sure
Do I think he is in a slump? Sure

Do I think we can get anyone better? Not sure

Do I prefer Laca as CF over Auba? Hellz yas !

Auba is too limited, the whole team becomes limited

Auba as CF only if we play without Özil
And do a Xhaka, Tor, ceb midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom