• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
@BigPoppaPump was right calling out your new Mother Theresa routine, where was “tRuE DaT” when people were saying this about Giroud?

Mother Theresa was a **** btw.
Giroud was a lazy immobile donkey. Nobody ever pretended he worked hard for the team because they’d have been laughed off the forum. They tended to stick to lines like “good link up play” and “helps us defend corners” instead.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Working hard is literally the bare minimum, and it's an absolute myth, he doesn't work hard enough to get himself into good goal-scoring positions. I see *****es twerking in night clubs all the time, I don't start applauding them for their work rate.

say yes

forum master baiter
Working hard is literally the bare minimum, and it's an absolute myth, he doesn't work hard enough to get himself into good goal-scoring positions. I see *****es twerking in night clubs all the time, I don't start applauding them for their work rate.

It’s not a myth. Lacazette works very hard defensively. Bizarre to claim otherwise, no matter what you think of his quality elsewhere.

And I want him to see us improve on him in the transfer market btw.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

There are people dying, struggling and suffering everyday, why change now because of some small flu?

This is minor if anything.
You’re something else.

Sounds like you haven’t lost anything or anyone to this, lucky you.

Tir Na Nog

It’s not a myth. Lacazette works very hard defensively. Bizarre to claim otherwise, no matter what you think of his quality elsewhere.

And I want him to see us improve on him in the transfer market btw.

No he doesn't, so many times I see us attacking and he's jogging well behind the play, nowhere near a position where he could score a goal. it's an absolute myth, he's works no harder than most other players.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I lost a lot to other things, so what’s the difference?
I don’t know you at all, but from some of the things you type, I somehow get the feeling that you most likely know nothing about real loss. Or just an incredible troll.

I am just a rambling nobody on the internet though.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

No he doesn't, so many times I see us attacking and he's jogging well behind the play, nowhere near a position where he could score a goal. it's an absolute myth, he's works no harder than most other players.
And I’m not sure what your problem is with Laca :lol:

Nobody is even playing and he still somehow getting criticised. We’ve had much worse players you wouldn’t think it reading this thread though.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

He’s defo not world class.

Id take him over Giroud any day though, he was actually the worst main striker we’ve had in recent times for sure.

Tir Na Nog

There are people dying, struggling and suffering everyday, why change now because of some small flu?

This is minor if anything.

It is a bit weird how so many people have only now just come to the realisation that we're mere mortals and the death is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom