• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dont feel threatened me boi, u still a top 5 posters in my book

tenor.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No my point is that his diet is probably worse than doing some Nitrous Oxide cannisters.
If he was producing on the pitch, I doubt you'd be worried about his diet. Dieting should be the list of our worries for our players.

A couple of years ago, we lost at home to Ostersund in the Europa league a day after their players were caught on camera eating burger at a restaurant :lol:

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If he was producing on the pitch, I doubt you'd be worried about his diet. Dieting should be the list of our worries for our players.

A couple of years ago, we lost at home to Ostersund in the Europa league a day after they were caught in camera eating burger at a restaurant :lol:

Rooney was one of the Premier League's greatest and he looked like he had Five Guys for dinner everday.

But still I don't think this balloon stuff is a big deal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Rooney was one of the Premier League's greatest and he looked like he had Five Guys for dinner everday.

You had balloons before? Feel like you would of done.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Balloons dont do **** to you in terms of fitness/health. Its nothing like smoking, drinking or doing actual drugs (he probably is doing some of these too tbh lol)

The club are more upset about the effect of his actions for the public image of the club.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Balloons dont do **** to you in terms of fitness/health. Its nothing like smoking, drinking or doing actual drugs (he probably is doing some of these too tbh lol)

The club are more upset about the effect of his actions for the public image of the club.

The video on twitter just seems to be him holding a balloon in his mouth, not even inhaling. Unless there's a different video going around? I'd be very surprised if anything came of this at all.

I mean, it's not like he was arrested at 4am this morning like a certain Chel$ki player....

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The video on twitter just seems to be him holding a balloon in his mouth, not even inhaling.
I don't get this point. Your mouth is not a typical place to just hold/store things. If it's in his mouth of course he used it.

Not that I care too much unless he turns out to be addicted to the stuff. Tried balloons once, doesn't strike me as something that's very bad for you if you ocassionally use it. Just stupid to post it, but it doesn't surprise me. Loads of footballers doing dumb ****.

Still want him gone, but has nothing to do with this nothing story.

Love how certain members who bang on about cocaine 24/7 are suddenly taking the high ground on balloons because Lacazette’s done them.

Well if Laca wasnt professional footballer I would be first to do balloons with him!

Also been sober since 4th August thanks for asking! :)

Last edited:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Love how certain members who bang on about cocaine 24/7 are suddenly taking the high ground on balloons because Lacazette’s done them.
Except they are not playing for the club we support, would you support ba arsenal player taking cocaine when it will affect his health and performances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom