• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The problem is he's so atrocious atm that no club with sane management would want him

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
A really selfless performance today from Laca but just really blunt in the final 3rd at the moment and it's not happening for him. Just doesn't have that edge at the moment. He did well outside the area.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This guy is done.

I used to support him but I'm afraid @BigPoppaPump has been right all along.

Look at the difference to our attack once Nketiah came on.

Massive difference!

It's a shame it's come to this. At this point I wouldn't be against the club giving him away for free just to free up the wage.

Most people fight it at first but conclude that I'm usually right about things, just abrasive about it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Time to go he look lost zero confidence and fans losing patience in him 9 goals in 30 games is not good enough for 50m striker even last season when he finished with 20 goals 8 assist we weren't that convinced

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Must be considering a move sureky?

It's not working for him here anymore

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Time to go he look lost zero confidence and fans losing patience in him 9 goals in 30 games is not good enough for 50m striker even last season when he finished with 20 goals 8 assist we weren't that convinced

It's good that there are no crowds tbh, I think it'd be even harder for him if he had disappointed crowds on his back.

But his confidence is just gone. He had that goal drought which he broke against Newcastle, but it doesn't seem to have changed much. I think he needs a new start at a different club.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Imo this was his best game since the restart but Norwich are really really bad so you have to take that into consideration. He actually managed to get on the end of the ball and test the keeper, I'm pretty sure he hasn't had a shot at goal during the restart, but his shooting and heading stinks. I don't even think we'll get money off him. I think he's gonna be one of those players we loan out until his contract is up. No sensible club will buy him and pay him the wages his on, especially after Covid. I mean who is gonna take him? Genuine question.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don't know how to explain it but even when Lacazette was on the pitch and we were 3-0 up, I didn't expect us to score any goals but as soon as I saw Eddie on the pitch, I thought we would run riot. I don't know if I did a good job explaining that though.

9jagooner

Laca is a confidence player. He gets the first goal and others will come.
Even at that, his overall contribution is excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom