• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Quality goal. I enjoy seeing those types of finishes.

That said, when you see under his name that this is his first away goal since February 2019 ffs, that’s ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

Can’t play for Arsenal hitting those types of stats. Bottom of the barrel stuff when you’re going 18 months without an away goal.
Bingo

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Really great goal, hopefully added a few pennies to his sale price

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

Rejoice haters. I’m probably reading into it too much but sounds like he’s leaving no?
He has 8 goals in 25 league appearances. Not even gonna bring up the number of sub appearances & his abysmal away record. But hey at least he has 6 yellow cards, right? I'm sure the 'haters' are rejoicing

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Best thing it could happen is him recovering form and start banging goals like yesterday. He obviously has quality but lost confidence. If somebody wants him to remain in bad form only to rejoice and hate ... That person is not an arsenal fan.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Best thing it could happen is him recovering form and start banging goals like yesterday. He obviously has quality but lost confidence. If somebody wants him to remain in bad form only to rejoice and hate ... That person is not an arsenal fan.

It’s always confidence with this guy, why are we always signing these fragile soft players?

The best thing that can happen now is that if we can sell him forn20-30 M. Because even at his best, Laca is not good enough for us. If you dont want to get rid of Laca, I doubt you have Arsenal best interest at heart and youre not an Arsenal fan.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
If you want to challenge for trophies and top4 you play Laca, sell Nketiah and have Martinelli as a wonder kid backup.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His goal was brilliantly taken. Not long after, he picked up the ball in the middle and tried to run away with it. He was very easily caught. I know that's not his game but I cant help but feel that a CF who can create something for himself would add so much more. I hope he puts himself in the shop window as I don't want to keep him

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It’s always confidence with this guy, why are we always signing these fragile soft players?
One thing for certain is that a lot of these players do not lack confidence. I'm sure most of them think they've made it big. Remember when Lacazette fluffed a goal against Newcastle and wrote a message to all his "haters" on Instagram? They don't lack confidence, they lack self-awareness and ability. Confidence has been or never will be the issue.

say yes

forum master baiter
The bar is set so high for certain players. Özil has played like a bum for over two seasons and gets love still while this guy won player of the year last season in one of the most productive seasons in Emirates history and all people can talk about is the size of his bum. When I say it’s a troll contest with some of you I mean it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The bar is set so high for certain players. Özil has played like a bum for over two seasons and gets love still while this guy won player of the year last season in one of the most productive seasons in Emirates history and all people can talk about is the size of his bum. When I say it’s a troll contest with some of you I mean it.

Lmfao. Was a standard Giroud season.

Guy scored 19 goals, which is nothing special. Giroud managed just 3 less the season prior to signing Lacazette, where he was largely used as a sub.

say yes

forum master baiter
Lmfao. Was a standard Giroud season.

Guy scored 19 goals, which is nothing special. Giroud managed just 3 less the season prior to signing Lacazette, where he was largely used as a sub.
No it wasn't.

Lacazette contributed to 32 goals last season, one of the most productive seasons in Emirates’ history. In fact, he is one of only 8 players to have contributed more than 30 goals in a season since we moved to the Emirates 14 years ago (FYI: Giroud achieved that just once, in a much better team and at a less productive rate). Here’s how they rank:

RVP - 51 g+a in 11/12 - 80.3 mins / g+a
Sanchez - 48 g+a in 16/17 - 88.1 mins / g+a
Fabregas - 39 g+a in 09/10 - 78.7 mins / g+a
Aubameyang - 39 g+a in 18/19 - 99 mins / g+a
Walcott - 37 g+a in 12/13 - 80.8 mins / g+a
Fabregas - 37 g+a in 07/08 - 108.2 mins / g+a
Sanchez - 37 g+a in 14/15 - 116.9 mins / g+a
Adebayor - 35 g+a in 07/08 - 105.7 mins / g+a
RVP - 34 g+a in 08/09 - 101.4 mins / g+a
Giroud - 34 g+a in 13/14 - 120.4 mins / g+a
Lacazette - 32 g+a in 18/19 - 104 mins / g+a

He didn’t have an elite season à la Van Persie in 11/12, Sanchez in 16/17 or Fabregas in 09/10, but when you move past those stand-outs his numbers are comparable to any other ‘great season’ at the club over the past 14 years.

More productive (considering minutes played) than Adebayor or Fabregas in 07/08 and Sanchez in 14/15. And that’s despite our most effective creative weapon being a ****ing LB all season.

Oh and those weren’t unimportant goals either:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The bar is set so low for certain players, Xhaka plays well every game and gets hate still while this guy scores one away goal in almost 2 years and people pulling out parades for him. When I say it’s a popularity contest with some of you I mean it.
It's like Mustafi makes a couple of headed clearances and posters suddenly get amnesia. People even talking about extending his contract ffs.

And I actually read people saying Mourinho would get Sp**s top 4 after Poch. Like they never saw his **** ups at Chelsea and United, or even saw him managing a team spending 6th in the league before. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No it wasn't.

Lacazette contributed to 32 goals last season, one of the most productive seasons in Emirates’ history. In fact, he is one of only 8 players to have contributed more than 30 goals in a season since we moved to the Emirates 14 years ago (FYI: Giroud achieved that just once, in a much better team and at a less productive rate). Here’s how they rank:

He didn’t have an elite season à la Van Persie in 11/12, Sanchez in 16/17 or Fabregas in 09/10, but when you move past those stand-outs his numbers are comparable to any other ‘great season’ at the club over the past 14 years.

More productive (considering minutes played) than Adebayor or Fabregas in 07/08 and Sanchez in 14/15. And that’s despite our most effective creative weapon being a ****ing LB all season.

I don’t really get why you think this is so impressive but if this was Giroud you wouldn’t be reaching so hard to defend him even though he’s even better.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
No it wasn't.

You've posted these rubbish stats 100 times, you're turning into that @Football Manager guy.

They don't change the fact that they're comparable to most of Giroud's seasons. A guy you used to hate.

It's only when you go full noncery with the g+a contributions per minutes, that you somehow make Lacazette's average season of freaking 19 goals seem respectable. Especially when most of those assists were bouncing of his bum, now that you mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom