• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I can only see that Aguero scored 6 away goals in the league last season. Did you see where else he scored?

Didn't look at it, so it might not be a good find. I'm sure Pigge as the "accuser" will tell what he meant. :)

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Didn't look at it, so it might not be a good find. I'm sure Pigge as the "accuser" will tell what he meant. :)

Well for a start he confused the 21, which is the total goals scored by Aguero in the league as me saying he played 21 away games. So not sure what else he got confused by.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Well for a start he confused the 21, which is the total goals scored by Aguero in the league as me saying he played 21 away games. So not sure what else he got confused by.

Not to mention he goes straight to comparing with Aguero, a top 3 striker in the world, and ignoring all the others. :lol:

drippin

Probably got excited when he thought he found a mistake and jumped on it. But let's wait.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Where did I say you play 21 away games?

Aguero scored a goal against Cardiff, Southampton, Newcastle, Fulham, Burnley and Brighton away. Who else did he score against?
I linked the source. feel free to check it.

Edit: seems i must've read it wrong lol. was indeed 6. My mistake.

However you wrote 6(21). What did you mean by that? Doesn't 21 imply that he played 21 away games or?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I linked the source. feel free to check it.

Edit: seems i must've read it wrong lol. was indeed 6. My mistake.

However you wrote 6(21). What did you mean by that? Doesn't 21 imply that he played 21 away games or?

The numbers in brackets are the total goals for the season.

drippin

And Firmino had 5 away goals compared to Lacazette's 4. He must be pretty bad at away games too, had worse points per game than Laca last season while being in a well drilled mostly healthy team that scored 16 more goals in the season than Arsenal. Just terrible striker gotta say!

Ewarwoowar

And Firmino had 5 away goals compared to Lacazette's 4. He must be pretty bad at away games too, had worse points per game than Laca last season while being in a well drilled mostly healthy team that scored 16 more goals in the season than Arsenal. Just terrible striker gotta say!
Firminio is not ostensibly a forward for Liverpool, but then neither is Laca the tracking back he has to do, the coming deep to help evade the high press, exposes his one weakness, his speed.

drippin

Firminio is not ostensibly a forward for Liverpool, but then neither is Laca the tracking back he has to do, the coming deep to help evade the high press, exposes his one weakness, his speed.

Yep, it's a good comparison. Earlier in the thread there was a chart which showed they basically have similar stats otherwise too.

You can reminisce of Giroud if you talk about speed. Not many players are perfect.

Ewarwoowar

Yep, it's a good comparison. Earlier in the thread there was a chart which showed they basically have similar stats otherwise too.

You can reminisce of Giroud if you talk about speed. Not many players are perfect.
The difference with Giroud was it was only during the tail end of his tenure he was having to come deep for the ball, he had plenty of good supply, the stuff Laca could only dream.

drippin

The difference with Giroud was it was only during the tail end of his tenure he was having to come deep for the ball, he had plenty of good supply, the stuff Laca could only dream.

Yeah, my point was that Giroud is slow. Lacazette is not slow, eventhough he is slower than some other strikers.

This was from year ago. Acceleration is a different thing, but I suspect Lacazette has pretty good one.

0_Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom